To the Guild and beyond!

—-warning! Another thin slice of lemon!!—-

Lucy's POV

Back home in Magnolia, I had just enough time to repack a bag. Just incase I got chosen for the grand magic games. And taking a quick bath before heading back to the guild, to await Master's decision!

'Ehh.'

Thinking to myself, as I readied for my bath.

'I'm not to sure if I want to be one of the chosen.' I sigh.

'I need to relax..' I'm thinking this as the thought of Natsu pleasuring himself pops in my mind, once again, I can't help but get excited..

Natsu's POV

Happy decided he was going to eat some fish and attempt to share with Carla again, before the tournament gets underway.

As for me..

I was being sent by Erza to get Lucy. It was getting close to time for Gramps to give us his decision on teams.

"Heh," 'Luce is probably getting a quick bath,' as that crosses my mind. I kick it in high gear.

After a bit of high speed running..

I make it to Lucy's house, I crawl in the window snickering..

"heheh," she never locks this window.

I notice the bathroom door cracked. Just as a ninja would, crawl silently and peek through. Lucy's sitting in the bath, her body dripping wet.

"Damn.." I say to myself.

She starts to lean her head back and gripping the side of the tub with one hand.

My first thought is to rush in and check on her. And I almost let it slip.

"Luce are you-!"

But my panic suddenly subsides when she lets a moan escape from her lips.'Oh shit!' I yell in my head.

I start to feel myself getting aroused. 'Damn I want to join her but she'd probably kick my ass.'

Lucy moans, "naa..s.."
something I can't quite hear, due to me punching the floor. My body aches for release at the same time she hits climax..

Lucy's POV

Upon hearing a loud thump. I quickly jump out of the tub and grab my towel from the rack.

Leaving the bathroom is when I find Natsu sitting on my bed. And it's honestly a slight relief, until I remember what I was just doing.

I start to blush deeply, as I turn to rummage through my dresser for a few outfits.

I say to natsu as my backs turned.. "Geez are you ever gonna learn to use a door!?" Trying to hide my embarrassment and sound as normal as possible.

"Heh, why would I do that when I can catch you off guard and see you in a towel."

I turn my head slightly, "What did you say?!" With a raise eyebrow.

Natsu's scratching his head, "Ahhh nothing just letting you know it's time to get back to the guild, ya know, so gramps can call out who's in the the grande magic games."

....

Master calls out the fallowing,  "Lucy, Wendy, Gray, Natsu, and Erza have been picked."

—-let's do the time wrap! It's just a jump to right! And the pelvic thruuuust!—-

**NOTE—this one is a shorty!! Didn't really want to break the next part up!**