Yokai Wolves

****not that great at fight scenes. Sorry but I tried!!***

Yokai wolves-

A harsh, focused voice demands. "Send out Ginta and Hakkaku. Kai, Shinta, and Ayame wait for my cue." The leader orders, with a grin.

The pack nods in unison to their leader, Koga.

Ginta and Hakkaku get into stance. Waiting for the right time.

"Hmm the blonde must have seen us." Ginta hissed with a grin.

Hakkaku grin back, they both had a blood lust in their eyes as they hunkered done low.

As the blonde approached the bushes.

Lucy's POV

I had gotten up due to deciding to check out the bushes. Where I noticed some flowers I'd never seen before.

They were shaped like stars. It was when I bent down to smell them, that I was met by four orange 'eyes!'

Before I could make a sound I was in their claws.

-Team Natsu-

"Lucy, did ya have ya pee!?" Happy shouted half giggling.

"That's highly inappropriate!" Carla scolded.

"Lucy!!" Erza and Wendy yelled together.

"Luce! Where the hell did ya go!?" Natsu yelled almost frantic.

"Hey guys! I found her keys!" Gray yelled from near the bushes she had been near only 30 seconds ago.

Natsu's POV

When Gray found Lucy's keys I went running. I could still smell her.. but with another sent. As I looked through the bushes.

"Blood?!" Escaped my lips as the anger hit me.

Gray who had been next to me eyes widened, as he seen what I said. "They must have gotten her, but how?"

By then the others had joined us and we'd set out to find lucy. "I'm coming Luce! Hold on!" I said desperately.

We were on the right trail for sure.

-Team Natsu-

"Damn these guys stink!" I gagged. The closer we got to a cliff opening.

"Be on alert everyone, this has to a trap." Erza warned.

"Yeah after those bastards alluded us all afternoon." Gray said.

"Well they messed up by taking Lucy! There gonna pay!" Natsu growled.

Topping a mountain the team could make out a cave opening.

"Over there!" Happy and Carla yelled out. Pointing in the direction of the cave.

Lucy's POV

My eyes opened heavily, and I noticed I was laying on a wet dingy floor. 'Ouch..' I think to myself.

Cautiously looking around I noticed its all rock around me. "Uhmm.. Am I in a cave?" I mumble to myself.

"Oi, looks like bait's awake." A thin looking beastly man says with a nasty grin.

"Take over magic.." I whisper.

"Heh, shinta and kai, grab and take her as planned. I'm heading out to meet or guest." The voice said from behind me.

Natsu's POV

I ran faster as I caught a strong whiff of Lucy. Stopping dead in my tracks at the sight laid out in front of me. I clinched my fists tight and gritted my teeth. The others soon caught up and with heavy breaths.