Training! Oops!

***author's note***
I'm up for suggestion or tell me if it sucks! Lol
I added heads up when lemons are starting Incase someone is reading but not curious about that part.
Still not sure on a style of writing for the story.. so other then that hope you like it!

—setting—

Tenrou island.. Fairy Tail's sacred land.. resting place of first master Mavis.

It all started durning the race for the opening spot for S-class within the guild. To be along side Erza, Mira, Mystogan, Gildarts, and Laxus. To finally be aloud on the upper levels of the guild!

In the middle of this race, the chosen teams of 8 were thrown into a nasty battle with Grimoire Heart, on the hunt for Zeref. This battle brought on a much more dangerous enemy.. Acnologia, a black dragon.

Luckily for the team of 8, along side their Master, Makarov and the current S-class mages, their beloved first master Mavis saves their lives. This last minute choice sent the black dragon away thinking he had won..

When in fact, Mavis had thrown the fraries Into a 7 year sleep, hiding her sacred land. This 7 year vanishing act left the rest of the guild members in misery..

On one faithful day it was all reviled when Tenrou island resurfaced. This had been durning the last attempt at searching for their missing comrades.

It was a long and gurgling explanation, filling in the missing group about the hard ships that had happened.

But when the Grand Magic games were mentioned, Makarov made a decision.. They would make up for missing time and join the tournament, in order to put Fairy Tail back on top!

Also the reward didn't sound so bad either.

3 months to make up for 7 years!? After a good start to day one the girls settled in and got drunk.. causing the guys a troublesome few hours!

Lucy was chatting with Wendy, Erza, Carla, Juvia, and Levy. While recovering from a drunken show that apparently had Natsu, Gray, Happy, Jet and Droy in some rather interesting predicaments.

Erza raging with her dominant characteristics bossing Jet and Droy.. Wendy passed out while Levy cackled like a mad women. Carla treating Happy as a valiant steed and poor Natsu teased by Lucy, while being a bit to seductive and needy. Juvia announced her love clinging to Gray, as normal.

Slightly embarrassed. They regain themselves while soaking...

—the girls—

"hey! It's totally not like that!! Natsu and I are just friends!!" Lucy yelled, trying to convince the others.

The girls are prodding at me about my feelings. again..

Levy snickers, "Sounds like a total love confusion Lu-Chan!" with a wink only Lucy noticed.

—setting, what the guys are up too—

Sneaking around to catch a peak might come at a price. As they snuck along the wall, stoping at the right point..

"Those girls sure gave us hell earlier.." Natsu said mischievously.

Gray agreed, while fist bumping Natsu. "Yeah they did! Time to get a little pay back, heh?"

"Well it's normal for guys to do this kind of thing at a spa I guess.." Jet states nervously.

"Sooo hungry.." Droy whined.

Happy rolled his eyes at Droy, "You need you a good ol' raw fish Droy! Bet that tie ya over!"

Natsu, Jet, and Gray climbed onto Droy's back, Droy who was on his hands and knees. the rest of the boys attempted to get a peek when suddenly they herd Erza yell "who's there!!"

As she sent daggers flying forward them each one hitting there mark. Pouting, they all slumped down on the ground..

"should've known Erza be packing.."

They all said in unison.

—-the girls—

"Ahh!!" Wendy yelled, covering her self.

"Scoundrels!?" Carla yelled questionably.

"I bet it's the guys," Levy huffs, annoyed.

"Yes, Natsu and the guys. We should just invite them in!" Erza cheers.

"NOOO!" Lucy and the rest yell!

—setting—

Latter that night everyone had settled for bed.. all sharing a room due to lack of money..

—warning a thin slice of lemon coming your way!—

Lucy's POV

Sharing a room with everyone is slightly tough. So~ much snoring. As I sigh to myself.

Even if the 7 year gap problems had never happened for our Nakama, Natsu still does not know how to restrain himself on jobs. With a smile, come to think about it, Erza and Gray tend to over do it as well.

So honestly, we'd probably be near the same boat now. Not sure how Master dose it, I shake my head at the thought.

While thinking this, I'm walking around the small zen garden of the resort. When I noticed two familiar voices.

Happy and Natsu?

Sneaking, I get closer, rounding the near by corner. 'Oh!' I say in my head I must be next to the men's bath house.

I feel my face flush pink in embarrassment as I turn to leave, I hear Happy..

"Natsuuu I'm tiredddd.. he whined. After Carla treated me like her steed and all this steam.." the blue exceed cried.

"Go on little buddy I'll be out in a bit." Natsu replied.