Home again, home again!

—-setting—-

The grand magic games are over. Fairy tail has taken #1 in Fiore. They gained a few friends and had a few hard ships with some tears! They are back home and are setting up for a true guild party!

Lucy's POV

I'm writing a few pages for my book I've been working on since all this began.. While thinking of something that happened durning the tournament..

—flash back—

I was heading for a shower after recovering from Minerva's brutal attack, during the navel battle. When I was approached by Natsu..

"Hey Luce how ya feeling?" He asked slightly worried.

"I'm getting there.." I replied shakily.

"Still in pain, huh?" He asked as he picked me up bridal style.

Lucy's thoughts— he's so warm.. so kind.. he seems to always catch me when I fall. Natsu, if I could only tell you..

Natsu's thoughts— she's so soft! Even though I pick at her about being heavy, she's really not. How else could I cover up that I..

"Yeah", Huffing at him a little, "ya know you don't have to do this.."

"Heh," he chuckled. "I want to Luce," he says, grinning.

—End flash back—

I'm brought out of my thought noticing the time. 'Oh! It's time to get to the guild!!' Tonight I plan on joining in the fun, drinking and all. I don't normally do this due to the trouble it causes but tonight is to celebrate! I dress in a super cute new outfit and rush to guild, keys jingling at my side..

Natsu's POV

I'm sitting and watching happy try to woo Carla with a fish, wrapped in a bow.

'Poor little buddy.. maybe she'll except it one day!'

I turn to see Cana starting the party by turning up a barrel of booze, that she had traded Mira something for.

'Geez that girl can drink! Gildarts must be so proud,' I snicker.

Taking a drink from my fourth mug of booze I decide  That I'm making a move on Lucy tonight. Honestly once the tournament was over I kept thinking back to when I caught her in the bath and her catching me.

I get up and walk up to Lucy who's now sitting at the corner bar, watching gramps yack about the old days while the 1st Master Mavis chimes in.

Lucy's POV

Natsu bumps my shoulder as he's sitting down beside me, which causes me to look up at him. I was about to say something when I noticed his cheeks a little rosy.

He sits his mug down on the bar and leans over and whispers.. "Luce, I need to talk to you a sec..can, ah we meet up in the hall?" In a slight husky voice as he brushes his hand on my thigh and walks away.

'What the heck was that!!'

I'm yelling in my head. The warmth from his hand still lingering on my skin. This strikes my curiosity.
I look around to check that Mira is busy and no one notices, before I start to follow.

Natsu's POV

I see Lucy's shadow nearing the hallway, as she does I grab her hand and pull her into the storage room, and against the wall.

She huffs about what just happened then asks, "Hey what's this about?" Glaring at me.

"Luce tell me honestly, how do you feel for me." I ask her with my face a few inches from hers.

Lucy's POV

I'm caught in Natsu's stare, I start to blush at his question.. "I.. I love..'

I'm trying say the words I've longed to say..

Natsu hushes me with a kiss, as a hand reaches round the wall to get a broom. That hand belonging to Mira who is chuckling on about something.

When Mira walks away he deepens the kiss..