Wooooow!

—reminder of lemon—

Lucy's POV

After hearing happy scamper away, I giggled to myself. I remembered reading that dragons tend to soak up heat through their skin similar to snakes. Not like eating flames for extra power though, but just for relaxing.

"Huh!?"

I was pulled from My thoughts as I hear a odd noise coming from, "IS THAT NATSU???" I whisper yelled.

My curiosity got the best of me. 'Hehe, glad I'm not a cat.'

I decide to have a peek through a crack. My eyes widened with shock. Natsu had his head tilted back and was huffing. That's when I noticed the slight splashing

IS HE!!? No way..

He grunted loudly, as I came to the realization. Natsu was pleasuring himself. I started to feel aroused myself. I mean who wouldn't, while watch him, do that!

I tried to get a better look, oh my! as he climaxed.

Only to slip on the rock I had been standing on and bumping my forehead. The sound made me skittish, so I turned and ran as fast as I could.

I heard Natsu in the distance..

Natsu's POV

"IS SOMEONE THERE!?"

I stood up a little to fast, sliding, and landing on a knee. Half hanging out of the tub. "Hmm.." As I gathered myself, I noticed a crack near the corner.

This is where I heard the noise that startled me.
Exhaling, sorta heavy, I peeked through. Not seeing anything. However, I noticed a faint scent..

A scent I'd know any where! It was of my best friend.grinning as I said her name a loud.

"Lucy?"

While putting my robe on and half ass tying it, I darted down the hall way, to our room.

"Heh I'm betting I'll catch you. Who's the pervert now!"

Lucy's POV

I slid into my mattress next to Levy as fast as I could, bumping her slighting as she groaned and rolled over. Shutting my eyes as I hear patting form jogging feet.

Oh god! my pulse started racing. He's coming! Does he know!!?? Calm down lucy your gonna give your self awaaaayyy..

With what sounded like Natsu interning the room, I pounding chest in check and made peaceful sleep sounds.. whatever the hell that means..

Natsu's heated breath warmed my eyelids, nose, cheeks, and lips. He then said... "Luce, you couldn't hide your sent, ya know.. " as he snickered.
I could almost imagine that toothy grin of his.

Ehhh, I bet he'll never let this down!

NEXT DAY

Lucy's POV

I was woken up to Erza stomping around, while announcing morning and that is was time for breakfast.

We all gather and ate, chattering about what training was gonna be like for the day or what ideas was on the table.

Once done, I patted my keys on my hip on my way out of the resort, heading to the beach. It was time to train. as I made a fist,I got pump to start.

Walking towards a little secluded opening, I readied myself to open Capricorn's gate.

*CRASH!*

With the loud sound, something landed up against my back and sent me hurdling forward.

"Ouch.. what the heck!"

Rubbing the back of my head, I looked over my shoulder. Where I noticed salmon colored locks.

"ohh crap.. Natsu...?" I muttered.

I'd been some what ignoring all eye contact and avoiding conversation with him.. I wasn't ready for any one on one yet,  not after last night.. I thought to myself PLAY IT COOL!!

Natsu's POV

Gray had sent me rolling through the sand and bushes when all of a sudden, I stopped. Slamming into something of small frame and soft? It was then I realized thee sent of strawberries and vanilla.. fuck! Lucy?!

"Dang it! Ice prick!" I yelled as I rubbed my shoulder. Before glancing quickly to check on Lucy.

"You alright?" I asked as I explained what happened.

We stood up together and I noticed her cheeks tinted pink. She was dusting the sand off her chest, grumbling about what happened. But I couldn't help noticing her beauty. Not to mention her huge breast bouncing with each swipe of her hands.

"Damn.." I muttered.. A little louder then I thought.

"Hmm? What was that natsu?" Lucy replied.

"Ahhh!" I panicked saying "nothing Luce sorry gotta go!! Hope your ok!" I yelled an I ran. "Gray I'm kicking your ass!! Get ready!!"

Lucy's POV

Well that was odd, I thought to myself. What did he say? Eh oh well. About that time Virgo appeared and frightens me.

"Princess!!" Virgo said, as she popped up behind me.

"Ahh!" Don't do that!" I squealed as I jumped.

"Hmm, I'm sorry princess did I interrupt you playing with sir Natsu again, did I?"

"Don't say it like that!!" I screeched nervously.

"Well it's obvious you loooove him." She teased.

"Stop copying that stupid cat!" I yelled in disgust.

"Oh my I've upset you princess, will their be a punishment awaiting me?" She said in a excited voice.

"No, why would there be!?"

Eh Virgo and her love of punishment, I shivered slightly. How exhausting..

"Why are you here anyways Virgo!?" I asked curiously.

—-setting——

Virgo explains to lucy about the celestial world needs their help! So they gather the fairies and fill them in.

After the explanation Virgo hands out celestial world outfits that allow them to safely inter and move about the world. Due to the world not being sustainable for humans.

With that Virgo then takes all fairies expect for Jet and Droy who is left on the beach..

Upon reaching the celestial world it Turns out it's just a party thanking Lucy and everyone for there help.

Virgo takes them back advising that one day is equal to 3 months in the human world. The gang was devastated to learn they only have 5 days left to train!

Nothing running into Jellal and his gang the Crime Sorcière can't fix. Thanks to them and many painful hours, they unlock their 2nd origin.

((We all know that Jellal really just wanted to see Erza LOL. Dude could've sucked it up and kissed her though! But this is not their Story)))

— Author's note!! I hope it's good so far lol!! Just wanted to say when I was reading some story's I noticed a lot were people could've made it really good but got lazy.. I'm gonna try to not let the lazies get me!! Welp! Enjoy!—