{16} Bring it On...

I can't escape this hell

So many times I've tried

But I'm still caged inside

Somebody get me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

"Yes... I can feel it. The summer paradise! I'm here for your warm embrace!"

Moriyama shouted as he stepped down from the bus, taking a deep breath.

"I'll make sure to make it like hell for you, though."

"Tch. Kasamatsu you ruin everything, I hate you."

"Thank you."

"Summe(r) camp! I'm a(l)(r)eady getting fi(r)ed up! I wi(l)(l) take a(l)(l) the (r)ebounds! Oooh!"

"Kobori, do something about this moron."

Kise pulled out his extra-large duffle bags out of the bus and looked around, taking in the beautiful sight of the countryside they were in. There were mountains surrounding the town and the sea on the other side. The town was small but had everything they needed, a school, store, a gas station, a library you name it. They were planning on staying at an inn near the bottom of the mountain.

"Boys! When we get to the inn, unpack and take the day off. See around or do whatever you like. From tomorrow at 6 sharp, the training will begin, so better rest today."

Said Takeuchi Genta, adjusting his shades and tug at his traveling bag.

"Yes, coach!"

"Oi what's with his sun visor?" Moriyama leaned closer to Kasamatsu and whispered. The steel blue-eyed teen took a glance at the old man.

"What about it?"

"I mean why not get a hat that can protect your whole head, rather than leaving a gaping hole in the middle?"

Kasamatsu glared at him, but it didn't cut his rant any shorter.

"And especially when he's bold on top" he went on. "Does he know how stupid that thing actually looks?"

"I'm guessing no. otherwise, he probably wouldn't be wearing that, and you, please shut up."

Moriyama scooted toward Kobori to explain his theory while Kasamatsu rolled his eyes.

"Yay! We get the day off! Senpai! Let's go shopping!"

Kise cheered and put both his arms around his senpais' shoulders.

"What? Are you a girl? Let's go check out the town. There should be a street basketball court somewhere."

XXXXXXXXXX

After reaching to the inn, they found their rooms with the names of who are they gonna share it with.

"No! I'm with you again!"

Moriyama complained tearing out the paper pasted on the door.

"That's my line, idiot. At least it's not only us two."

Kise opened the door and looked around the room he, Moriyama senpai, Kasamatsu senpai were gonna share for the rest of their camp days. It had one king-size bed and a bunk bed.

"Wow, now all three of us can fit in there perfectly without a trouble, what do you say Kise?"

"Uh-ha, no way. I'm not sharing a bed with you again, after what happened last year. No thank you."