{3}Meeting at the Roof top

Yamauchi Ryuu noticed few things at once when he felt a quick movement at his side. Yukio's left foot moved slightly back to a certain stance that he knew all too well awhile back. Then his Jade eyes went a little wide as he caught the sight of the blue eyed teen's hands, which he balled in to fists and released quickly. Yama knew in that moment that he's the only one who can notice those little changes in Yukio and that he was the only one who can prevent things from getting ugly.

He swiftly moved forward and stepped in front of his lineman who was charging toward the basketball team captain. "Move aside, Yama!" the lineman growled. "He insulted you right in your face! I'm gonna fill that foul mouth with sand!" he tried to move past Yama, but got pushed back instead.

"Oi oi Taro... now you're being your usual moronic self, aren't ya?" Yama gave a small smirk before continuing.

"That guy clearly said that is my inability to keep my boys focused here, right? If you step beyond that line over there_" he pointed at the white line that separated Yukio from the football field. "You're only degrading my ability."

He said matter of factly looking at Yukio, who had an odd look in his face as he looked at his balled fist.

"This is stupid_" Kasamatsu muttered to himself and turned to leave.

"You better discipline that brick wall of yours, Ryuu." Taro growled at that and wanted to punch him for using his quarterback's first name so casually, cause everyone else called him 'Yama'. Why it should be different for this prick?

"Let's go, Kise!"

Yama looked curiously at the blonde who was following Yukio , remembering that he noticed something else before too. At the same time he stepped to stop Taro, that blonde stepped beside Yukio slightly covering him. Ha! He got guts. Recalling that most people usually get intimidate by Taro, Yama called off the morning practice.

Kise followed his captain trying to figure out what just happened, it was too weird for him to understand.

"...Senpai? About what happened just now..?" he trailed off noticing Kasamatsu's distance look.

"Huh?" The steel blue eyed teen looked at Kise like he just noticed him there. "Oh" He blinked and looked away. "That's nothing to be worried about. That big guy? He's Hiyashi Taro, he hates my guts for some reason." He shot a glance at Kise and smirked. "I don't give a damn, though. Well, about the method I was talking_" Kise noticed that his senpai just changed the subject smoothly.

"_You're gonna go watch every match held around here, so you'll gather information from watching." He continued like nothing happened. Kise realized that he lost another good chance to learn more about that Yamauchi Ryuu guy who definitely an interesting individual.

"You have to pay attention to each and every players' play style and their team interactions; you have to observe us regulars as well so you can get a better idea about our plays." The school bell went off interrupting Kasamatsu. He paused for it to stop and continued. "Okay, go to your class now. I'll tell you if there's anything else after school. See ya."

"Yeah, sure senpai!" Kise saluted and turned to go.

"Oi, Kise!" Blonde looked over at his captain. "The building across the football field has the 3rd and 2nd year classes." Kise's eyes widened as he realized that his captain was actually showing around the school. "My class is that one in the corner of the top floor." Kise watched his sempai pointing to the 3 story building as he continued.

"The building next to it has all the labs and the infirmary at ground floor." He turned to Kise and pointed behind him. "Opposite to the football field is the Baseball field, the Swimming complex is next to it. You can't see the cafeteria from here, but it's behind the swimming complex." Kasamatsu stopped and tapped his fingers in his chin, thinking. "Wait... We'll have our warm up run around the other side of the school. So you can get familiar with the surrounding more."