Chapter 12

Hey sorry guys .. for the late update.. hope u will enjoy this chapter...

Jazakallahuhairan for voting and please do comment on my mistakes that to be rectified by me..!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

A gun shot!!!
That's what Ali heard !! He looked up to find Shazia lying on the floor...

His world froze in that moment.. first time in him life the mafia kings couldn't do anything...
He could only hear Raiyyans shouting ...
A loud scream from Rabiat brought him out of his trance... he quickly went near Shazia to see a bullet pierced through her stomach.. the guard were alert at once and they were trying their best to defend their boss ...

" Shazia...."

Ali called into her hoping to get a reply from the lifeless body....

" Raiyyan quickly take out the car .... make it fast"
Raiyyan gave a quick nod and ran to get the car...

Ali carried Shazia and rushed out of the house Rabiat trailing behind him...
**********
Everything happened so fast that one minute they were talking now they were standing near the operation theatre....
Ali knew his enemies will do something but not this soon.. may be this is the reality of this life that people will never back away by taking revenge soon...

He couldn't put finger on the emotions he is feeling... he wanted to make her feel miserable .. now when she is so miserable he is trying to save her..

He is feeling so many mixed emotions and all because of the girl who is laying inside the door...

He leaned his head on the door of her room and closed his eyes.. Raiyyan who is watching his friend from far couldn't move because Ali who he knew is not the one who feel sympathy or pity towards anyone.. but now?

A gentle tap made Ali turn around... the doctor was standing in front of him..
" doctor..."
That's all he could mutter...

" she is okay now , we took the bullet out but her health seems too weak.. take care we will keep her under observation for 24 hours till she regain her consciousness and she may need some help in walking as the bullet made a small contact with her spinal cord... just take care of her till she could stand on her own.." with that the doctor left...Ali first time felt guilty and he knew he is the cause of this ..!

" Ali she will be okay.. don't blame yourself for this.... I can tell by the look on your face you are !!"

" I am not worried about her or no am I feeling any guilt or whatever u say!!"who am I kidding Ali thought..

" oh yeah?? So tell me exactly what are u doing here?"

" I am here just for humanity... nothing else.."

" Ali you are standing in front of her door from past two hours .. u called this humanity?"

" Raiyyan I am not in a mood for any argument.. please stop it!"

Raiyyan was shocked to the core that Ali said please and he seem so lost..

" Ali come and sit once she wake up u can go meet her and say sorry or whatever u wanna say"

That made Ali's mood turn upside down

" why on the earth should I say sorry .. I didn't ask her to open the door nor did I ask her to take the bullet!! So that's not my concern "

Raiyyan gave him a unsure look..

" Ali look at you .. u never stayed so late for anyone waiting this much..!! What are trying do ??"

" I know what ?? You are right! Why should I wait here..? I am going home and I have better things to take care other than sitting and wasting my time here!"

"Ali.... wai...."

Ali didn't spare Raiyyan a single glance and he just left like that!!

Raiyyan sighed before turning around ..!

In other hand Ali is feeling so down... he is trying to convince himself that he didn't care but he did...

He came home and threw his belongs and went straight to his room...
his servants were shocked to see their organised master behaving like this..

Ali stood infron of his mirror and looked at his reflection to see shazias blood on his shirt... he has taints in such many peoples blood but this is the blood of an innocent.. a tear slipped his eyes when he thought about the time exactly he took the lives of innocents due to some misunderstandings... the guilt is like a seed .. it start to grow little by little like a tree grows little by little by being a seed..!

Ali tore his shirt and burned it by the lighter he had.., but by destroying worldly things how long will he find peace?

He wanted to know how she is doing? Whether she opened her eyes? Who is there to take care of her? Who will help her in walking? Who will help her?
Whenever he thought about her he felt he is the cause of her health...

She deserves this for talking back to you!!! his mind gave him assurance .. he made his mind and went to take a shower to calm his heart..

He came out and sprawled on his bed to take a nap .. but the blood , Rabiat's cry, and many things took his sleep away!!

He may be ruthless to the world but he is definitely not that cold hearted.. he once had a family .. he once knew what was love and what's it feel like to be loved... but the way people play with human took all his colours away from him..!!!

He was continuously tossing and turning around due to sleeplessness.. he wants to know how she is feeling now? But how? He couldn't call Raiyyan after whatever he told him when couldn't coming back!! Suddenly a light bulb clicked inside him.. he took out his mobile to call jafar

" jafar I need Rabiat's number asap"

" done"

He waited for ten minutes and again took his phone to call jafar.. right at then he called ..

"Boss I sent u the number "

Ali quickly dialled the number and waited till the other person picks up the call..

" hello?"
Ali gave wicked smile when he heard the voice.!

" hello...... this is Ali Silhandar......

Sometimes our lives are connected without we realising the source...

Who is Ali talking with.. ? Anyways it's for me to know for you to find out!!! Okay guys sorry for the late update.....

Please vote, share and comment
Till next time.. keep praying for me also..,!!!