Chapter 5

If u have learned anything in this long life of mine is that: in love we find out who we want to be , in war we find out who we are!!!!!!!

Hey guys please vote, share and comment for the sake of Allah!!!!!

Ali's POV

We entered the building and her PA lead us to the conference room... she asked us to wait and she left....

Once she left Ray turned towards me and whispered as there are many people in the room...

" Ali I know something very bad is cooking in your mind but please don't do anything which will leave you in regret"

I gave him a look asking what are you talking about?

Ray only if u know what I have planned for her, u will not let me out of your sight!!!! I gave a evil smile....

The door knob turned and there entered a girl in her early twenties or so...!!! I gave a confused look at Raiyyan he gave me a curt nod confirming my doubts...

I was at first confused, shocked to see a young girl entering the room. I didn't expect a girl like her to be the CEO of this firm,she is not fair like western country girls.. but anyone could say she is Asian as her complexion screams it... she is not ugly but beautiful. Her features are sharp and the way she carried herself professionally was something worth admiring .. I couldn't help but wonder the nerve of this girl to talk to me like that.. she sure doesn't know who I am .... get ready to know me!!! And you will regret coming to USA I assure you that!!!

My train of thoughts were stopped when she began to speak...her voice is so soft..

" Good morning gentlemen. I am very happy that some people are very punctual when it comes to business " I didn't miss the sarcasm she directed towards us...

Raiyyan turned to look at me ready to hold me back if I snap...

But the shocking thing is I didn't get angry at all... rather I was amused that she got nerves...

" so meet my shareholders and co-workers who will be working with you all in this project......" and she went in explaining her presentation and details related to the project. I was stupefied to say the least that she knows so much about business in such a young age!! 

I kept staring at her throughout the meeting I could sense that she could feel my eyes on her because she took sharp breath to calm her nerves..I smirked at that...!
I was bit perplexed that she didn't spare me a glance... when other  girls fall on my knees.. didn't she see how handsome and hit I am???

After explaining everything she turned around....
I think I forgot to breath when our eyes met... her eyes are black but they are so expressive.. like her eyes could speak million thoughts going inside her mind...

She quickly broke her eye contact muttering something under her breath like she committed a crime!!
She asked about our opinions..., everyone began to speak

And then it was my turn.. the next thing I said made Raiyyan spit his water which he was drinking and others stunned ...

" how old are you???"

She turned swiftly towards me.., first she was shocked , confused and then angry..the expression I need... ohh this is gonna be fun!!

" I think that non of your business Mr.Sikhandar."

" it is my business "

" it's not "

" it is"

" how??"
Buy this time she was clenching her fists to suppress her anger...oh man I am enjoying this  
Raiyyan gave me a nod not to speak any further..! But I gave him a glare which shut him up and made him to shrunk back in his seat..

" well Miss. Shazia...."

" It's Miss.Ghulari for you" she snapped at me... ok she definitely need to learn some lessons

" ok well Miss.Ghulari , we just can't work with a teenager despite knowing how important this project is for us.. I mean we don't know how well experienced you are or the least we don't know whether you are trustworthy or not?? I can't work with a little girl without knowing anything about her.. now can I??" I smirked at her...

She gave me hard glare indicating if she can she will bury me alive.. I gave her a innocent smile...

" Mr.sikhandar .. well we have already worked with her and I can assure you she can handle business well more than us"  one of the members present there spoke..

" well still..." I raised an eyebrow at her am waiting for an answer

She took a huge breath before replying

" I am 20 years Mr. Sikhandar .. if you have finished your questions shall I proceed.."
Venom was dripping from her voice....

" well you can .. who stopped you???"

She turned around in a swift Motion and finished her remaining talk ...
So we will be working together for next two months... get ready to face the hell on the earth Shazia.... this is just the beginning darling!!

Everybody started to leave and it was my turn I went near her and bent down to her level... she is not that short but still I had to ...

" get ready little one .. a lot more to come... " her expression was priceless , I gave her a small wink and I came out of the office...

When I bent to her level I could feel her perfume it was so intoxicating.. I know that I will do something stupid if I stay close to her a minute so I quickly came out of the building and entered the car in which Raiyyan was waiting for me!!

Raiyyan chose not to speak with me right now but I am sure he will definitely ask me some other time..
He dropped me at home and left ...

I took a shower, got dressed and went out to eat.. when I was eating suddenly an idea came to me.!!!
I took my phone and dialled my private investigators number...

" yes boss"

" listen Jafar I need all the details about  Shazia Ghulari before 8 today ... clear??" I spoke in my hard tone...

" crystal clear boss"

With that he hung up..

It's been two hours and I was lying in my king size bed when I got a call from jafar ..

" yes jafar?"

" Boss there aren't many information a available about her except that she is 20 and she has 3 brothers currently they all are in different countries and no information about her other family members .. she is living alone in New York.. and she doesn't know anything about you!!! And sir she is very strict when it comes to business but she is totally opposite outside her office and some say that something happened to her which made her live inside her bubble.. but we could t trace anything! Sorry boss .. that's it!!"

" okay jafar .. but if you find anything about her family let me know""

" sure boss"

With that he hung up leaving with my thoughts.... what happened to her?? And is that's why I could sense her eyes speaks a lot.. whatever it is I should know it so I can execute my plan on time..
shazia get ready to disclose your secrets with me .. and also with that get ready to face the consequences..!! Good night little one .. sleep tight who knows when will you get to sleep nicely....
with that I slept with her thoughts ....

Little did he know that with disclosing her secrets he will start hating himself more like their lives are connected...!! Our hero is planning to ruin her life but what if he falls in the pit with her!!!.......????

Hey guys please vote, share and comment... till that with patience comes ease