Chapter 3

Ali's POV

My phone was continuously ringing near my ear making me groan in my sleep..!! I picked up my phone without checking the caller ID..
" whoever this is you better have a good explanation because you have disturbed my sleep!!!" I roared through my phone..
I heard a chuckle on the other end and
" relax man, and huh it's already 9 in the morning and we have to be in our warehouse in another half an hour "
It was my best friend Raiyyan ....
" oh shit!!! I will be there in 20"
" u better hurry before something happen!!!" He was serious.. I could say by his voice...
" okay" with that I hung up the phone and I went to my washroom to take a shower, everything I own they scream money...!! Raiyyan is my best friend and my second commander in my dirty business... he knows everything about me from my childhood to the struggles I faced.. he was with me all the time giving me moral support..
  I came out from the washroom quickly dressed my expensive Armani suit!

Ali's dress above

And I went out from the house without having breakfast as I don't have any family members at my place apart from my maids..., so know will force me on anything or simply I only have myself for me..
I reached the warehouse in exactly 20 minutes... Raiyyan was already there with my other people who are also my side commanders..! They bowed before me, that's the way they respect me..
"Assalamualaikum bro, everything is ready and we all are waiting for your command!"
I gave him a curt nod when he said salaam, it's not that I don't know how to reply but I chose not to as I am not a good Muslim or simply I don't believe in god or whatever it is..

" good ! whatever happens inside we will finish our business and only return..! U get that!!" I told them with a cold look
" yes sir" by the look of their face I could tell they are very sacred of me not knowing when I will pull my gun and kill one of them... good! they should be scared of me.. I am the Mafia king !!! I smirked for myself knowing that whoever betrayed me ended up having a brutal death!!!

There's a million dollar worth drug trafficking gonna happen here.. we are here to get them by of course killing whoever comes in between me and my dirty business. The meeting went well but we only had to sacrifice two three lives , that's not a big deal for us..!
  I came out of the warehouse to go to my office as I also need to handle the business that the outside world knows about.. my company is very famous for construction.. we get  many profitable projects ,of course I have my own ways of getting them...
   As I entered my office my PA started to fill me up with my schedule and meetings...!! Raiyyan was trying his best not to laugh at my PA as she was trying her best to grab one of our attention but her flirting tone.. I dismissed her telling I can't go out for whatever that firm of Ghularis to attend a meeting
" tell them I don't go knocking on others office doors but others comes to me.. if they want ask them to come and meet me here!!! And huh you exactly know that I don't out to attend meeting , so y didn't you say anything??" My PA was shivering by this time... I talked in a slow voice but my tone was ice cold and also my eyes ..
" o,..kayyyyy.. sir..." she shuttered before leaving my office.
" man you gave her a heart attach.. you should see her face..!!"
" that's non of my business "

"Ali listen.. Ghularis......" Raiyyan started to speak but a knock disturbed him, this time he was fuming in anger ... we both doesn't like if someone cut us in between our conversation because we will end up cutting their tongue instead... yeah we are so cruel and heartless when it comes to our business.
   It was my PA .. I flicked my hand indicating her to speak..
She was pale now and her tone was shivering than earlier
" sir ..... tha...t The... Ghularis.. the...y wants .. you to .... come and attend the meeting.... I told them you won't... but their CEO also said the same ... thing like you saying she doesn't... go and ... knock others office.. door" she finished in one go time to time shivering..

This statement left me furious and I barked at my PA
"
Who the hell is  she??? How dare her to cross talk with me ?? I will show her level and where she stands!!" I was damn angry and blazing with fire inside me...
Raiyyan tried to talk but I  gave him a glare which shut him up .. he exactly know that not to mess with me when I am angry ... I won't think twice before killing anyone..
" Ray get ready we will probably taints our hand with another's blood..." get ready Miss.Ghulari you are going to face your wrath today..!

"Ali listen, that girl is new to this city and she doesn't know anything about you nor your other business...! She is the female version of you when it comes to business.., I think you should calm down and we better go and meet her personally. You can make it clear about your principles and morals once you meet her.., we just can't go and hurt someone who don't know anything about you or us!!! So calm down" Raiyyan said it all in one go knowing very well I will stop him if not.. I raise my eyebrow asking how do he know many about Ghularis..
" I did a background check up before confirming the meeting with them.. and I didn't find anything else only apart from this information "
I shrugged my shoulders in response agreeing to go meet her..
Raiyyan simply stared at me for good 10 minutes before asking
" are you sure Ali???"
I gave him a glare which made him stand and move towards the door ..
I went behind him taking my phone and my PA hot on my trail even she couldn't come out of the shock that her boss agreed to attend the meeting
Little did they know I have my other plans .... ' Miss. Ghulari you have messed with the wrong person and now get ready to face the consequences ...! I will make you regret each and every word you spoke today..' with that thought I gave a evil smile before leaving my office and entering my car...

Little did he know that he will be regretting his one mistake that will lead him to many things..like what????

Hey guys please vote, share and comment..... your votes are the main thing which keep motivating writers like us.... so in sha allah please vote!!! Till that " with patience comes ease"