Chapter 4

The strongest man is he who is able to control his anger.- Ali Ibn Abi Thalib

For the sake of Allah Don't forget to vote , share and comment guys!!!!!!

SHAZIA'S POV

I was sitting in my chair facing the huge window wall.... there are many huge skyscrapers which are ready to beat one another!!!!

I was busy attending many meeting from morning, I have another meeting in 30 minutes with Sikhandar group of industries..... I heard a knock and then my PA came inside and kept my coffee with trembling hands and went out!!!

I sighed when I thought about what happened few minutes earlier....
..............

After sealing the deal with another company I came inside my office hoping to have a bit rest before the other meeting!!! I closed my eyes to ease the throbbing pain in my head....

Suddenly my office phone started to ring and I asked my PA to put it on speaker because no one call for this number other than office related matters....
My PA answered the phone,
" Good morning ... Ghulari industries, how can I help you???"

" Good morning.. I am Mr. Sikhandar's PA.. and I would like to say that sir prefers if you could come and attend the meeting in here !!!" His PA spoke as if she own the world....
I raised my eyebrow indicating my PA Olivia to ask why can't they come here??
And then the next thing which she said made my blood boil in anger....

" sorry , sir doesn't go knocking on others office doors. He prefer to do everything in his office " she finished in a sassy manner!!!

" WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT??? WE HAVE THIS MEETING IN ANOTHER ONE HOUR AND YOUR SO CALLED BOSS IS TELLING ME THIS NOW????  TELL YOUR  BOSS THAT EVEN I DON'T GO KNOCKING OTHERS DOOR!! ..... if he want this come and attend it here!!!" I was shouting through out my conversation... I could feel my headache increasing .
Olivia has turned pale by now !! Her hands are shivering and she is trying her best to not to collapse!!!
Other end of the line went off!!!!......
My whole mood was turned upside down because of that stupid phone call...
Olivia tried to say something about Mr. Sukhandar but I was so mad I refuse to hear her out

" do I look like I care?" That's what I told her before dismissing her ( A.T...how I wish that she listened to Olivia 🙈🤫)

Throughout the next meeting I was shouting at everyone and I even fired 2 people because of some silly reason....

If they approached me by telling a valid reason I would have considered the matter but hey .. they chose to make me angry ...
...............

Sound of the thunder broke my thoughts ...!! It was heavily raining outside.... people who are running to save themselves from rain are barely getting any shelter... I could see everything from my office as it is in the 35 floor of my building....

My mood is foul already but here the climate also ... it was like the nature is trying to say something.. the beauty of rain is it makes you feel that you are not suffering alone... someone else must be feeling pain like you and also they must be finding ease by this rahmah of Allah!!!! 

It says that if you ask dua in the time of rain allah accept them immediately but how and when you will receive will be in the hands of the creator himself!!!
I ask allah to forgive me for getting so much angry and I also asked to give me patience to handle everything...

I thought to talk with my brothers because they give the vice advise when in the times of need!!!,

I have three brothers elder one is Adam he is 26 years he is the most protective one among them, and then Arsh he is 24  and the most silent , caring and matured one and he is my personal advisor and then Ayan he is 22 the troublemaker in our family and I literally grew up with him the most... these three are my world now,
after loosing our parents...

Right now I need some positive encouragement so quickly dialled Arsh brothers number and he picked it up in the third ring

" Assalamualaikum Zia ( his nickname for me) ...."

" waalaikum salaam bro ... how are you ? how's work and stuffs??"

" alhamdulillah I am good!! So tell me what's wrong??"

" huh?"

" Zia you don't talk about business at least with me and Huh you don't call me at this time never!!! So what's wrong???"

I am not surprised because Arsh is the most understanding one and he can read me like an open book... and then I explained everything for him, he did listening without saying anything 

He took a deep sigh before speaking
" Zia !! Anger will not lead you anywhere good but in a pit.. you are mature and also so are sensible !! But sis listen you are new to that city try to adjust according to that!!! We don't know the mentality of them.... zee think what must be MR. Sikhandar state now??? You are a girl if you get so much angry and then think about him' he is a man, you have hurt his ego!!! I just hope everything will go fine in your meeting with him!!! Zia remember one thing anger is from shaithan... don't let shaithan control you.... "

I was listening so carefully to his words .. that's the best about him.. he has the best advice to give anyone

" Zia are you there???"

" hmm.. yeah!! Jazakallahuhairan bro ... I will try to control my anger trust me'"

" barakallahu feek!! Please try and huh listen I will talk to you later in sha allah... don't worry allah is with you..everything will go fine"

" okay .. take care"

With that I hung up and then Olivia informed me that Mr. Sikhandar and other partners are here...
I got up from my chair and made a quick prayer before leaving my office

I was repeating " asthaugfirullah " in my mind... and I just hope I won't loose  my patience after this ....

My heart is hammering in my chest repeatedly giving me red signal that something's not right... that something bad is gonna happen...

I took a huge breath before opening the door knob....!!!

Little did she know that Allah has already written her destiny!! Know one can change it.... both these people are going to destroy each other's lives and where will they find themselves after breaking???? Let's see....

Please vote share and comment...
till that have patience guys🙈