9. OMG It's A Noggin

I'm sorry about a late (underline late five times) update

i hade a terrible case of writters block that lasted this

long. hopefully that never happens again.

I love you all, my fannies. please vote : )

Mason Maine

'Because, you'll only end up hurting her.' Mathew's voice echo's in my head repeatedly, 'In the end, you'll screw everything up and end up losing her and your best friend.' Hurt her? I'd never hurt Jamie like he says I will. What makes him so sure I will anyway? I really like Jamie, which is starting to weird me out. I mean, I have a hot girlfriend. So why in the world am I feeling strange when Jamie either smiles, talks, blushes, or touches me? Maybe I should stay away from her and focus on Kristin for now. It's not like Jamie likes me or anything. I scan around for Kristin but I find myself searching for Jamie instead. Darn it, focus Mason.

Someone pushes me, "So you just gave your sweater to Jamie without another thought about it?" I turn around to face a fuming Kristin. Yes, I did give her my sweater without another thought into it, but it wouldn't be a great idea to admit that.

"No, of course not. Jamie was freezing in the morning and I thought I'd be nice to her and lend her my sweater." I explain hoping she'll believe me. "It's not a big deal, Kristin; it's just an ugly sweater like you said it was."

"Don't turn this around. How do you think I felt when I saw some girl wearing my boyfriend's sweater?" She hisses not backing down. Crap, she's right. "How would you feel if I did the same thing you did with another guy?"

"It's just a sweat―"

"So you don't care if I do that?" She cuts in before I was able to finish.

"I never said that." I pause taking a step forward. "Look, I'm sorry, if you want I can ask her to give me back the sweater if you want to wear it but its dirty"

"No its okay," I smile leaning in to kiss her but something catches my eyes. Blake pulling Jamie somewhere private. "Is something wrong?" Kristin interrupts me waiting for that kiss.

"Oh yeah, I need to go pee real fast. Wait for me in the cafeteria okay babe?" I lie kissing her on the cheek leaving before she even had the chance to answer me back. What am I doing? I should be eating lunch with my girlfriend, instead I'm stalking Jamie. How creepy is that?

"I'm nervous because I'm alone with you―" Blake says. That's so cliché. What a loser.

"Well you pulled me away, you wanted to talk somewhere private." Jamie interrupts frustrated. I bite my lip to stop me from laughing. I love the way she's completely oblivious to Blake's feelings. It cracks me up inside.

"I like you Jamie," Both Jamie and me stood there shocked. I never expected Blake to just say it out loud like that before. It's a good thing I recovered first seeing Blake lean in for a kiss. My blood boils and I step out pushing him before he kisses her. No one touches those beautiful soft pink lips of hers expect for the guy she truly likes.

"Mason? What the hell are you doing?" Blake hisses bewildered as always. I held the urge to knock him out.

"Back off Blake, she's not interested in you." I glare at him trying to control myself a little.

"And you would now because?" Blake question angry taking a step towards me.

"Well let's ask Jamie." I turn to face her. "Jamie, aren't you interested in someone else that is not Blake?" She stares dazed but nods too forcefully. What a strange girl. I wonder what is running through her noggin. "You see, she doesn't like you so stay the hell away from her, got it?" I didn't wait for him to answer; instead I take Jamie's hand pulling her away from him. "Jamie come on let's go." I gaze back to see if she was okay with all of this. Jamie had this huge adorable goofy smile looking up at me. I'm going to take that as a yes.