8. The Visible Yellow Bus

Hey fannies i'm back but i feel sick

i know seriously?

i know i promise two chapters instead of one

but again i feel sick. anyway enjoy.

please vote.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jamie Thompson

I linger with Riley as we wait for the rest of our lunch group to meet us up outside the main restrooms. "Ugly sweater, is that all you had in your closet this morning dork?" Kristin grins in total amusement at her lame comment. Darn, not now. I've been having such a great day today, why does Kristin have to ruin it? If only she knew this wasn't my sweater but Mason. I give Riley a look not to say anything that might raise an unwanted conflict. It's bad enough she's right in front of us anyway.

Riley smirks completely ignoring my gaze. "No it's not her sweater but your boyfriend's loser." She laughs as Kristin became dumbstruck. I sigh pulling Riley away from her as we walked down the hall.

"What the heck are you doing?" I question not wanting my best friend to get in trouble or in problems with Kristin.

"Oh come on Jamie relax, she won't dare do anything to me and you know it. I just don't like the way she treats you. It's my entire fault she's like this, I'm sorry." Riley apologizes sincerely.

"What are you talking about? It's not your fault...well maybe a little." I pause trying to remember the entire situation that began the hate between Kristin and me. It started years ago in elementary, Kristin and Riley used to be best friends. Mathew and I would always watch Riley bully people like Blake did. Yeah I know shocker right? Kristin was her henchman she'd always followed her around. One day I happened to bump into Kristin and she got all angry over it. Riley didn't care much. I apologized but Kristin kept saying mean things. Riley told her to be quiet in a more rudely way and Kristin was super shocked about it. I thanked Riley and our friendship began sky rocketing from there. Soon, Kristin became the third wheel. Trust me, I tried everything to include her in with us but Riley just pushed her out completely. Riley stopped picking on people but Kristin didn't want her to stop her old ways. She began hating me because I took her best friend away from her. "You know what; I don't remember whose fault it was. Maybe it was mine or yours or Kristin's, who knows. Come on, the gang is probably waiting for us."

"Jamie?"

"Yes?" I ask turning around to face Riley once again with the same broad smile we are sharing.

"You so know it was my fault." She laughs and I roll my eyes not admitting to anything. "Hey, thanks for being my best friend something Kristin could have never been."

"Why do you say that? She did fallow you around a lot." I inquire curiously.

"Well you know, she's couldn't change. Jamie she likes what she does, I never did. I just did it because people expected me to do so." She confirms honestly. "Yeah I know, it was really stupid but hey

"Hey girls," Mathew smile kindly at both of us.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Riley greets Mathew but turns her attention to athletic Chris. No way! Chris, seriously? I knew it. They're so cute together too. I ask her about it later.

"Come on you guys let go eat." I say returning to my good mood again. We all begin to walk inside the cafeteria when Blake pulls me aside.

"Hey, uh, can I talk to you in private." Blake fidgets nervously pulling me into a private stop in the hall where it was all completely quiet since we are the only people in the hall.