Shows You Need to Watch: The Fosters

Hello everyone, I'm arikam28 and I am very excited to tell you all about this television series that I've been watching for quite awhile called The Fosters.

This series revolves around the lives of a blended family, consisting of an interracial lesbian couple, a biological son from a previous marriage, adopted fraternal twins, and two foster siblings.

The Fosters in my opinion, has found a unique way to brake down the barriers of family focus shows. With a modern-day twist on foster families, you get a glimpse of this household's complex lives filled with life lessons, controversies, tragedy, and romance.

The even balance of drama and humor has made me fall in love this heart-warming series. I will enjoy seeing how the plot developes in the near future.

I am giving this show 5 out of 5 stars with my recommendation! ✰✰✰✰✰ 

The Fosters Facts:

- U.S television series.

- Airs on ABC Family on Mondays at 9/8c.

- Each episode is 42 minutes long.

- Has finished Season 1and is currently airing Season 2.

For more information, go to http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/the-fosters or click the external link.

 That's all for this time guys, if you have any shows you want me to review, comment below! (Any that's on Netflix would be easier for me.)