Transform Old Summer Outfits for the New Fall!

• इन्हें समर्पित: 96MsDiva

Fall is approaching very soon which means it's time for new fashion and new trends, which isn't exactly easy on our wallets. It's pretty heart-breaking knowing all the cute Summer outfits you brought will either be stuff in a box or hanging in your closet, collecting dust until next year comes around. But lucky for you, there are some ways around this seasonal problem just by mixing a few of your key summer and fall clothing together!

1. Feel free to wear all of those tank tops and camisoles you brought, just by adding an unbutton blazer and jeans.

2. Remember those fun, maxi dresses you wore all summer? Pair them with a jean jacket and a cute pair of boots, and there's your new fall outfit!

3. Just by adding leggings to your mini summer shorts, it will give you more options and more money in your pockets.

4.Try keeping your summer skirts warm by throwing on a pair of tights and a comfy sweater.

5. By pulling a long-sleeve shirt over your sun dresses with a pair of leggings, you will be able to create a whole new look with the same old clothes.

6. Wearing some of your dark and warm colors will be the right step in transitioning into the next season.

I hope that at least one of these tips were helpful to you. Don't be discourage to comment below if you have any tips, ideas, or concerns. I am 96MsDiva and I'll see you next month!

Dirty Gold Magazine Issue #1 August 2014जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें