*~Short Story Contest~*

Are you an author who has confidence in their amazing writing skills but have not had the chance to show them off?

Well then, this short contest is the opportunity you've been waiting for!

Dirty Gold Magazine is proud announce the first of many contests we will be holding every month, which will have three winners and three grand prizes!

Also the topic for your story will be about Determination. It can be written about your own personal views or just a fictional story. But it's very important that you somehow incorporate the topic in.

Now here are the rules:

1.  Story must be at least 300 words long but no more than 1200.

2. All entries must be enter and completed by Sept. 10 (No Exceptions!!!)

3. You can only enter one entry.

4. Winners will be selected by  judges from the DGM Team.

6. You must follow the form in the right format and send the link as a comment below.

7. You must dedicate your story to Dirty Gold Magazine so we can be able to give you the latest news on the contest.

8. No Rated R stories

We can only accept so many entries, so hurry and enter!

Author:

Title:

Genre:

Link:

And finally...oh yes, the prizes!!!

First Prize Winner: A dedication in our next issue. Free promotions on our profile and on our other sites. (Twitter, Facebook, etc...) a detialed five line review on your short story and another comment on your other stories. (If you have any.) A spot on our 'Hottest Reads' list. And a option to have our graphic designer to make you a cover.

Second Prize Winner: Free promotion on our profile. A spot on our hottest reads list. A comment on your short story.

Third Prize Winner: Free promotion on our profile and a spot on our 'Hottest Reads' list.

If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to pm us. Good luck to everyone and see you in September! 

-DGM Team