Just a Romeo and Juliet Tale With Donnie as Romeo

I walked out of Donnie's room a little rejuvenated and curious on why I kissed him. It was like... My body wanted it... So it reacted... Is that love? I'm falling in love with a Turtle?!

I held head in thought as I walked toward the kitchen. My body was still a sore from trainng my. The rat was rough, but he meant well. The two dragons encouraged us along with breaths of warm air from their lungs and cool air from their wings.

Nobody was in the kitchen when I walked in and I sighed, walking in and opening the freezer to cool off a little to keep my skin burning up from embarrassment. I opened the freezer and a very loud, "Mrrow!" Answered me and I squealed and jumped back, slamming the door again.

"Julie?" Donnie rushed in. "What is it?"

"What the hell is alive the freezer?!!" I cried, pointing at it, my fur completely poofed up in fright alone. It cooled me off, but in a frightening way.

Donnie came up and opened the freezer with the same meowing sound welcoming him. "Oh. You mean Ice Cream Kitty? Yeah.. he mutated by accident because of Mikey being clumsy with mutagen..."

He reached in the freezer and pulled out a Neapolitan colored cat with only front paws that acted like hands with the bottom half a big ice cream slush. I looked at it curiously before sticking a hand out to pet it. Would it be soft like a cat or cold like ice cream?

When I touched it between it's ears, it purred and nudged up into my hand, covering not only the fingers in triple flavored ice cream, but my entire palm in it. I gritted my teeth at the coldness and pulled back, smiling softly. "How sweet."

"Yeah," Donnie smiled, setting the cat back in the freezer. "Mikey didn't mean it, but he stil loves him. The cat actually saved us once."

"But it's stuck in a freezer..." I pointed out.

"He brought a carrying cooler...."

"Oh.."

"Yeah..." He muttered, leaving the conversation at an awkward end. Both of us were probably still uncomfortable with the whole fact I kissed him out of the blue.

He cleared his throat, "So when will Sensei let you use a weapon?"

"Next week, hopefully," I answered. "He said I'm learning very quickly. Even Naomi said so."

"That's good," he smiled.

"You two done yet?" a familiar voice asked from the doorway.

I looked over and Naomi was leaning against the frame. She was staring at us a little expectant and I was wondering why until I noticed how close Donnie was to me.

Blushing, I nodded and turned and walked out of the kitchen, flicking my tail. What if Naomi hadn't interrupted us? Would Donnie have kissed me..? I don't like the idea of loving a Turtle, but Donnie did seem the cute and nerdy type. But now that's it's going through my head, it's sounding like a forbidden relationship. If my parents did love me, would they approve? But I'm not human and they don't love me. So they probably wouldn't.

I closed my door silently with a click from it to make sure I wasn't disturbed as I thought about all this until our next training lesson....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't sure where I was going with this chapter... It was hard... My brains fried and I haven't had sleep... I've had food and music, no sleep and all work. Literally. I am behind in everything... Plans and schedules and everything else... Nngh.... any help..?