Dreaming

(Before I start, I did add more to chapter one because my IPod refused to save it. So, if you're confused, go back and read it!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know when I drifted off. I just remember laying back on my bed so I can see my drawing better with my table lamp.

But, I did and I could hear someone calling out for me. Not in shock or a friendly call, but a scared and worried one. It scared me because it sounded so hurt, but for me. My name...

The dark scene shifted to a gray one. An me TV sat in a dent on the ground. There seemed to be a couch with pillows on it. I tilted my head barely and someone, or rather something, just appeared there.

It had light green skin and a purple mask around its face, tied in the back. It turned to look at me then smiled, getting up. "Julie..!" he said.

Being completely and totally shocked, I took a step back, trying to back away. But I have those dreams where however far you run, they either catch up to you or they run farther up to you. That was the case here.

He seemed to practically teleport where I was and hug me tightly. I didn't hug back, being completely freaked out.

On his back was a shell and I immediately thought of Naomi. Were these the mind of dreams she had been having...? And they happened a few weeks after her week disappearance. Was I next...?

Still, the turtle hugged me, and I refused to hug back. But he soon pulled away and smiled at me. "Glad to have you back," he said.

"Back?" I asked. "I've never been here!"

He blinked, confused then sighed, gritting his teeth. He looked down in disappointment then turned away from me. The scene wavered like a tv channel loosing focus.

Somewhere, I heard someone straining then a rather familiar voice ground out, "I can't hold it, Donnie....!"

"Naomi?" I asked, looking around. My curly hair flounced in my face and I saw a dark shape in the corner, sitting down with its face to the ground. The voice was coming from it.

As I walked up to her, she looked up and gasped, gritting her teeth. Then the scene shattered like glass and I woke up on my bed, hugging my pillow tightly like I did hug Naomi.

But I didn't touch her. And she seemed worried about me finding her. Whatever she wanted me for tomorrow night had better be good....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TMNT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate short chapters. I really do... but I'm still trying to make my way up to the ending. I barely have what's going on in the next few chapters. A few ideas, just not in general....

You may see some repeats of the first book, but not entirely.