Juliet's Diary

The words on the page seemed familiar, but I knew it wasn't me. I don't remember any of this.

"Date- Whatever date - First day :)

"I've been stuck with the Kraang for a few weeks before I was busted out. This tall Turtle, which I am now, with a purple mask and a Bo staff helped me. But he wasn't intentionally looking for me. He was looking for a human.

"But he got to me first then he decided to grab the guy and go. We also ran into another mutant he decided to call 'Neutralizer'.

"Later, after he had fled away from both Kraang and Neutralizer, we ran into some friends of his apparently. They all wore different masks. Red, blue, orange, black, pink, and blue green.

"The gender bend was practically cut in half with roughly even amount of each. But we eventually got out of there and I wasn't sure what else to do, so I decided to follow the mutants.

"So they introduced themselves on the way to the disgusting sewers. Purple was Donatello. Mr. Red was Raphael. Blue was Leonardo. Orange was Michelangelo. Black was Ms. Naomi. Pink was Mikito. And blue-green Sophia.

"They all seemed to go in groups of two. Perhaps they're dating. I wouldn't know... haven't bothered to ask. I wouldn't know what to say or ask, so I just smiled and nodded, trying to stay calm.

"When we all got to the lair, this giant rat came from nowhere and all I could hear was my scream. Somehow, my voice was cut off and I looked around curiously. The Naomi one's eyes were darker than I remembered. And when I closed my mouth, her eyes went light blue again along with my ability to speak.

"After a few minutes of the rat explaining the 'family' of there's, Naomi and the pink masked Mikito decided to help me away to my own room.

"There, Naomi gave me a journal and Mikito some fabric for a mask color. I decided to choose yellow because I didn't want brown or green or even gray.

"So, here I am now in a sewer writing down my feelings to who knows who reads this. I don't want anyone reading it now, but maybe when I'm more comfortable here, I'll allow them to read and we'll all laugh at the past.

"Juliet~~"

I blinked in confusing at the name. It sounded like Romeo and Juliet. But I couldn't laugh because my full name was Juliet.

I let everyone call me Juliet until middle school when we started hearing about high school life and how we would have to read the play for William Shakespeare. Ever since then, I've it the "t" off to just Julie.

Because I'm as curious as a damn cat sometimes, I decided to flip to the next entry which looked like to be between the next day or a week from the first entry because the next few pages were filled with doodles.

"Date- A Day of a Week in a Month of This Year - Day 4

"Almost a week has past and I've grown used to the Turtle's behavior as well as my own godforsaken family. Only the Turtles were better behaved. If even they lived in a bad location.

"I learned much about them. Naomi can read and control minds. Mikito makes things explode when she points. Sophie is as good of a nurse as I can be on certain occasions. Raph's a big hothead. Leo's the one in charge (other than the rat called Splinter). And Mikey's the jokester who can either lighten the mood or make you wanna chase him.

"Also, they are somewhat dating. Raph's with Naomi, Sophie with Leo, and Mikey with Mikito. Donnie didn't really have one... But I have been noticing a few glances at both April and me.

"I admit I sort of like him for saving my skin and all, but I couldn't imagine anything more... I just wanted to turn back human and get out of here.

"They must all sense this because they sort of cling to me like it'll be the last time they'll see me. Mikito does it the most. She's like the little sister I never had.

"Naomi just stays quiet, meditating whenever I pass her room. She was the only one different out if all of us. Instead of a Turtle, she was a Lizard. Tail and all.

"Sophie and I have been talking about good healing solutions, basic antibiotics and stuff to help anyone who gets hurt. I think it's helpful knowing how many fights they get into per night. But the only one who doesn't seem to have a scratch is Naomi. Could it be her psychic ways?

"Donnie just stayed in his lab most of the time tying to figure out a retro mutagen. There was a giant glob of internal organs and he says that it's a friend of his called Timothy. I don't wanna know how that happened.

"Perhaps the mutagen is like Russian Roulette only not as deadly unless you get the bad roll. We were all lucky to have skin and a body. Timothy got a glob of nothing but intestines stuck inside a membrane.

"But, that's all for now. I'm bored and wanna draw. Hopefully I can get some things to make it feel like home soon....

"Juliet~~"

This journal entry was basically about this Turtle's observation and opinion about the family. It may help me except that there was no Mikito and no Sophie.

Just Naomi. Did something actually happen to make the girls disappear? This journal made me think of a mystery story. I had to know more and do my research.

Starting with Donnie.