ChapteTweleve

*One Year Later.*

I walked down the long black carpet. Fire rained in the sky as I walked. The empty city ecode, nothingness. My point to where I was headed, seamed farther and farther away evert step that I took. I could faint cried and laughs coming from where I was headed. I could the laugh a baby. Not just any baby, but mine. My minature Synyster. Yes, that was the name of my son, Synyster.

Before I knew it, I was standing before Matt. Zacky stood between us. My child called out to me from the man he was named after. Giggles from behind me coming from my friends. Mocking and mimaking coming from the all mity Rev. The other, Shepherd of Fire.

"Matt has some vows he would like to red." Zacky said, catching my attention onto what was really going on.

I looked at Matt and smiled as he pulled a piece of paper from his jacket pocket.

"We stand on the edge now. We've come so far. Through all the dust it becomes clear. You will always be my heart. Theres no death, no end of time when im facing it with you. Children, still play in the garden. Dance as the sun slips away. Not even stars last forever. Cleanse us, Acid Rain." Matt spoken.

Everyone clapped and little firey embers fell from the sky over us, turning into Ash as they touched the ground.

"Do take this man, in death for the rest of your unatural life?" Zacky asked me.

"Yes, I do." I said looking at Matt.

Zacky looked at Matt as well and asked him, "Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unatual life?"

"Yes, I do." Matt said, looking me in the eye, in the most demonic voice.

"I now pronouce you, as one. The ulamint Shepherd of Fire." Zacky said as he raised his arms in the air.

Fire bursted behind him and filled the sky as Matt kissed me ever so passionatly.

Everyone started to cheer.

Matt took Synyster from Brain and placed him on his shoulders.

I turned to Kayla and Brandy behind me.

"I cant believe it." Brandy laughed.

I looked at Matt and Jimmy playing with little Synyster.

"I cant believe it either." I smiled at them.

Leana took my hand and we ran over to the boys.

"EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT1" Jimmy chanting to little Syn as he went head first into our wedding cake.

"Synyster James!" Matt yelled.

Syn popped his head out of the cake and smiled.

I walked up to him and kissed his frosting coverd nose.

"And thats okay?" Matt asked shocked.

I took a handful and shoved it in his face.

"Only if you are." I smiled.

"Come here you fucking bitch!" He yelled snatching me by the arm and shoving cake in my face.

Everyone was laughing, specially Jimmy.

"Eat the shit out of it!" He yelled threw his laughing.

I shook my head and looked at everyone playing with our wedding cake.

Who knew the most powerful demons could have a wedding?

Who knew that two innacent, drunk girls, stumbled into a firey afterlife for enrity? All the friends they would make along the way. A little merical that happend?

Who knew, hell on earth, wasnt so bad?