Chapter Five

Matt and I came out of the room and into the kitchen. Jimmy looked at me worried. Like he knew what we just talked about.

"Brain." I said walking up to him, "I need to talk to you."

Syn looked at me kind of scared, but then willing. He walked into the room Matt and I just came out of. I started to follow him but Jimmy stopped me.

"You dont let him slip away. I cant loose my best friend." Jimmy told me near in tears.

I looked up at him and it seamed like I had known him my whole life.

"I wont let him. I promise." I assured him as I walked into the room Syn was waiting in.

I walked into the room and Syn was sitting on the bed.

"Syn." I said sitting next to him.

He looked at me, just waiting.

"Are you gunna get threw this?" I asked him.

He gave me a werid look, "The war? Of course. I have Jimmy back. Im unstoppable."

"Matts worried about you. Worried you wont." I said serious.

He got up and looked at the door, "Tell him not to worry about me. Im going to be just fine."

I walked up behind him and hugged him, "Please be okay. For me?"

He turned and looked at me, "I will. I swear."

"Good, now lets go get this war started." I said as I started out the door with Syn behind me.

Later on that night, well early morning, it was two pushing three am, when Matt decided it was time. Time to call out the heavens and bring hell on earth.

"Matt?" I said as we started walking up this moutin.

He looked at me for a second, then back to where he was going, "Yes love?"

"How long will this war last?" I asked.

He stopped walking and looked at everyone following us. All the other demons Aarin and Johnny had rounded up threw out the night, then down at me.

"Until we win. It would be hours or it could be days. Even weeks. How ever long it takes." He said serious.

I lightly toughed his face, "We have to win. I dont wanna loose you. Please be safe."

Matt didnt say anything just kissed me and started walking again.

Shortly, we had made it to the top of the moutin. Matt let go of my hand and reached up to the sky. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Fire then shot from his hands and up into the sky.

Brandy and Kayla clutched onto Zacky and Johnny tight.

I looked at Syn and was looking at me. I saw worry in his eyes.

Jimmy walked up to Matt and grabbed his shoulder, focusing on Matt.

Jeana walked over to me and stood next to me. She held out her hand and looked at me.

I smiled at her and held her hand. Both of us just watch Jimmy and Matt.

"I declare war!" Matt yelled as he put his arms down.

"As do I." Jimmy said grabbing Matts hand.

The whole sky lit up with a blue light. Then stars started to fall out of the sky and down to the field at the bottom of the mountin.

"Zacky." I herd Brandy whisper.

I looked at them and Zacky had left her side and stood with Matt and Jimmy.

"We want to fight!" Zacky yelled out.

Johnny walked up next to Zacky, "As do I."

Syn looked at me and walked up to the guys.

"We shall have hell rain over earth and defeat you and all man kind." Synyster yelled out.

A figure came from the sky and was in front of the guys. It was blinded by a light glow. You couldnt tell who or what it was, but as the touched the ground, the glow stopped and you could tell it looked like a human. A man. With oddly, tattoos. Even a nose ring.

"We declare war, Austin." Matt said in discust.

The tattooed guy, Austin, nodded his head, "I see."

"Little bitch." Jimmy spat at him.

Austin looked him up and down, "I see you made it back in one piece."

Jimmy glanced at Leana and I, then back at Austin, "Yea. To kick your ass."

"Very well then. Who are the Shepherd of Fires? I sinces three. Not just you and Matt." Austin said looking beyond them and at evreyone else.

Matt looked at me and nodded his head.

I let go of Leana's hand and walked next to Matt, "I am."

"A female? How interesting." He said shocked.

Matt laughed and wrapped his arm around me, "I'll see you on the field."

Austin nodded his head and started down toward the field with all the other angels. Matt and I started down the hill, but Jimmy. He stood up their still.

"Rev." Syn called for him.

Everyone stopped and looked at Jimmy.

Leana looked scared.

The Austin guy stopped in his tracks.

"This is for taking me from my friends." Jimmy yelled as he pulled a knife from his back pocket and charged Austin.

"Jimmy!" Leana yelled.

Synyster took off down the hill after Jimmy, but he was to late. Jimmy had stabbed Austin in the back. The angels leader.