Chapter One

I opened my eyes. Matt was crying. Synsyter was crying. Both of them, by my side. Waiting. For what? I had no idea. I rose up and too ka deep breath.

"Your alive?!" Syn said looking at me shocked.

Thats when I saw Kayla, Johnny, Brandy and Zacky.

Matt shook his head with an evil smirk, "Shes not alive. Shes my Shephred of Fire."

Brandy and Kayla rushed over to me but stopped just before they got to the bed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your, um." Kayla said almost speechless.

Matt laughed and helped me out of the bed and to the dresser, in front of the mirror.

I looked at myself and saw fire in my eyes. Just like Matts as he stood next to me.

"How? Im not upset, why are my eyes on fire?" I questioned him.

Matt wrappedh is arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Passion. Love. Desire." He told me.

I smiled at him and kissed him.

"Now that everything is settled and they way it should, lets get things ready for Jimmy arrival." Syn said as he walked out of the room.

Aarin, Johnny, and Zacky followed him.

"I let you girls be. Talk. Enjoy the immortal life." Matt said as he left the bedroom and closed the doors.

Brandy instently slapped me.

"What was that for?!" I yelled shocked.

"Fucking almost dying damn it." She said serious, "Fucking fuck."

Kayla laughed, "We serious thought you were going to make it."

"Really?" I asked.

They nodded their heads.

"You dont remember?" Brandy asked.

I shook my head no.

"We came back from our bonding and you were just laying on the bed. Out. Lifeless." Brandy started to explain, "Your hands were bleeding."

I looked at my hands and they were healed. The same as the cut on my chest.

"Its healed now that your a demon." Kayla said, "Well, Shepherd of Fire anyways."

I shook all crazy thoughts from my head, "How did I live? How did I almost die?"

"I have no idea. I knew Syn and Matt had gotten into it." Brand said.

I looked at the blood dripping from the tub to the bed. I was trying to remember, but I really couldnt.

"Ladies." Syn said opening the door, "We need some help."

Kayla and Brandy got up and started for the door.

I slowly followed behind them, but Syn stopped me just before I got to the door.

He snatched my hand and kissed the palm of my hand.

I looked at him funny and yanked my hand from him as I walked into the livingroom where Matt started explaining the plan.

"The first thing Jimmy is going to want, is Leana. When Syn and I bring Jimmy back, Aarin, Zacky and Johnny will be garding her." Matt starte to exlpain.

"Just you and Syn can bring Jimmy back?" I asked.

Matt nodded his head, "Yes, but your going to have to help us. You are the Shepherd of Fire after all."

I nodded my head.

"When the sun sets, we'll be ready. You girls, you have to keep an eye out for angels. They will do everything in their power to stop us. Jimmy is the last thing that want on our side of this war." He told Brandy and Kayla.

They nodded their head in agreement.

"Right now, we need all the rest we can get." Matt said serious, "I mean rest."

He gave Zacky a funny, yet serious glare.

Zacky rolled his eyes, "Ugh! Fine! I'll wait."

Brandy's face got red.

I couldnt helpy but laugh as I walked up to Matt.

"Yea, Matt. Rest. That goes for you too." I told him as I kissed his check.

Everyone in the room started laughing.

His face got slightly red from embarssment.

"Me? Im worried about you not getting rest." He said looking me up and down, "How can you control yourself laying next to all this."

I shook my head and pushed him, "Im going to take a nap."

Matt winked at me, "Sure a nap."

I flipped him off and went into his bedroom.

"After we bring Jimmy back!" He yelled.