Chapter Nine

*Brandys point of view.*

This was the moment have been waiting for the whole war. The chance to finally be with Zacky and truly make us as one.

"This way?" Zacky said as we busted threw some random house.

Their were people in the house, looking at us scared and shocked.

"Spend entirety in hell down under or spread chaos in earth?" Zacky asked them.

They were speechless as fear filled their eyes.

Zacky reached for their neck, ripping it open. Blood spilled everywhere as their body's lay lifeless on the floor at Zackys feet.

For some reason, I never felt myself so atteracted to Zacky after he did that. I couldnt help myself. I caught him off gard and attack him to the floor.

"Brandy?" Zacky laughed.

I ignored him and kissed him, wanting more.

He knew what I wanted and lifted us both off the floor and to the couch.

I laid on my back as Zacky started kissing and biting my neck. I ran my hands up his shirt, pulling it off of him. He smiled down at me as he ripped mine right off. He than kissed down my chest as he rubbed down my sides. I couldnt take the teasing anymore, so I pushed him back off of me and undid his pants. He quickly took them off as I took off mine. I crawled onto his lap and kissed him roughly, but passionitly as I slowly grinded on him. It seamed as if Zacky was about to go nuts. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me up against the wall, hard. He pulled his boxers down and moved my panites to the side and slowly entered me. I clutched the back of his neck and let out a deep hard moan, but I quickly got use to it as he moved himseld back and forths. I couldnt keep my lips from him and I also couldnt kept my moans quiet. Zacky laughed at how bad I was moaning, wanting more. He gripped my lower back and really forcused himself deeper. I threw my head back against the wall in pleaser. Zacky slowly down, letting my calm myself, but teasing me so much more.

"Are you close?" He whispered in my ear threw gaps of breaths.

I couldnt speak. I just bit my lip and nodded my head yes.

Finally, Zacky laid me back on the couch and rubbed my chest as he slowly made his way inside me again. I clutched onto the couch and tried to moan anymore. Zacky noticed I was trying my hardest not to moan, so he had to change it. He kissed my lips and all the way down to my tighs. He wrapped his arm around my leg as he slowly started to use his tounge. I lost it. I let everything out and moan his name as loud as I could. Zacky smirked down at me and laughed as he enter me fast and hard, one last time, before pulling out and finishing.

"Holy shit, Zacky." I said gasping for air.

He smiled at me as he put on his boxers and pants. He started to put his shirt back on, but I stopped him.

"What?" He asked looking at me weird.

I snatched his shirt and put it on as I finished getting dressed, "My shirt."

He grawled at me and watched me walked out of the house.

"You coming?" I said at the door.

He laughed and started after, "I just did."

I rolled my eyes and we started our way back to the town squar to meet everyone else.

*Cyndy's point of view.*

Matt took me inside and up to the top floor. We enter an office building as big as a livingroom. He shut the door behind me and smirked at me.

I looked at him and saw fire in his eyes. I felt the fire in mine as I pushed him up against the door, kissing him.

"Damn, you sure are ready." He laughed against my lips.

I looked him in the eye, "I've been ready ever since I turned."

A smirky grin appeared on Matts faces as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me to the office table. He knocked everything on it, off with one push. I ran my hands down his sides and pulled off his shirt, exposing his tattoos. I lightly touched his chest, examing all the tattoos he had. He looked down at me and grabbed my hands.

"Dont do that." He said slyly.

I smirked and jerked my hands from his as I placed them back on his chest. He pushed me back on the table and took my shirt off. He leaned down and kissed my stomach. I looked at him and he looked up at me with lust in his eyes. I lightly touched his face and led him up to mine. He kissed me softly as he put his hand under my back, pulling me closer to him. His hand slowly made its way to the front of my pants. I couldnt stop kissing him as he undid my pants and pulled them off. I raised up and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking deep into his firey eyes.

"I'll taste your blood tonight." He said in a demonic voice as he kissed my chest, then bit me, drawing blood.

I put my hands on his belt buckle, trying to take it off. He laughed and help me. He quicky took off is pants. I smirked at him and kissed him again, bitting his lip. He unlaced my bra, then took of my underwear. I was exposed to him as he slipped off his boxers. I felt him against my thighs as I ran my hands down his chest again. I slowly rubbed him up and down. He drove him crazy, so he pushed me back and started bitting my inner thighs. He kissed up them all the way to the center and started to use his tounge as he reached up for my chest.

"Matt." I moan.

He stopped and looked at me with that smirk. He pulled me closer to him, almost ontop of him as he entered me. I grabbed onto his arms in reaction and clawed him as hard as I could. He tensed up in pain, but started back on his easy pase. I kept gasping for air. I couldnt take this, it was driving me insane. He laugghed, knowing he was driving me crazy. I gave him pleasding eyes and he started to go faster. He leaned down and kissed me hard as he crawled onto the table ontop of me. He got a better grip on me and started going deeper and faster. I clawed down his back, causing him to bite me in return. He places my arms above my head, then gripepd the edge of the table. His pased slowed down, but his thrusts got hard and hard. He looked me in the eyes as I moaned his name out one last time before he got off. His body limped and he softly laid ontop of me, breathing hard and heavy. Gasping for air.

"Matt." I said laughing as I ran my hands threw his hair.

He turned his face up at me and smiled, still gasping for air.

I just kissed him while I still laughed.

"Whats so funny?" He said, now hovering over me.

I shurgged my shoulders and kissed him again.

He shook his head and got off the table to get dressed, as well as I did.

"Lets go join everyone." He said as he started out of the door.

I stopped him and ripped his shirt right off his body.

"What the hell?" He said shocked.

I smiled and handed him his crown and sunglasses.

He kissed my cheek as he took them and put them on.