Chatper Seven

Hours beyond hours, it seamed like we were getting no where. It was like the same number of people, stayed on the field.

"We got to do something." Kayla said seirous.

"What are we going to do? Add on to this and make it longer." Leana said tired.

Brandy seamed kind of quiet.

"What is it?" I asked her.

She looked at me serious and afraid, "Were just sitting up here. Watching all this, harmless. They could easly come up here and take us or kill us, but their not."

"Thats a good question and its tripping me out." Kayla said thinking about.

I sat their and looked at them, then the battle field. It was offly weird that no one was bothering us. So we thought.

Out of no where someone attacked me and I started rolling down the hill.

An angel was on me, trying to stab me in the heart.

I looked past her and more angels were after Kayla, Leana, and Brandy.

"You desrive to die!" The girl yelled at me.

I looked at her for a long moment. Like I had seen her somewhere before.

Then it hit me. She was someone I use to be friends with a long time ago, but we parted ways. My question was, why is she fighting on the angel side and not the demon side.

She raised her hand back to stike me, but some knocked her off of me out of no where.

It was Synyster.

"Go! Help the others!" I yelled to him.

He pulled his sward from her chest and went to help the other girls.

I started behind him to help, but someone grabbed me from behind.

I herd Syn yell my name, then next thing I knew, we blinked down to the battle field.

I was now standing in front of Matt as he pulled his sword out of someone.

"Cyndy!" He yelled reaching for me.

I felt a blade press to my neck.

"Call this off or she dies." The person said holding me back.

Matt kneeled down and sat his sword down.

"Matt no!" I cried as someone grabbed Matt by the hair.

"Vic, take her. Hold her hostage." The one holding Matt said.

I kicked and screamed, waiting to tear their faces off, but I couldnt get free.

"Are you sure Kellin?" The guy, Vic, holding me said.

The Kellin guy nodded his head.

I stayed perfectly still.

"Move!" Vic yelled in my ear.

I looked right at Matt. A smile came across his face just before he looked down at the ground.

Out of no where, Zacky, Syn, and Brandy came and sliced those dudes heads off.

"Wheres Kayla and Leana?" I asked as I got up from the ground.

"With Aarin. They'll be fine." Syn told me.

Matt instently hugged me.

"Wheres Jimmy?" Zacky asked Matt.

Matt pointed to a pile of rocks.

Jimmy was standing on it looking out at battle field as the angels numbers started to lower.

"Rev!" Syn yelled.

Jimmy looked at us and an angel had grabbed his head.

Synyster was already gone and after them.

Matt was right behind him.

"Let him go!" Matt yelled as he tossed a ball of fire at the guy who had Jimmy.

The guy smirked and went to cut Jimmy, but the fire ball knocked him back and only cut Jimmys shoulder.

Synyster went to his side.

Matt stood on the rock and legit, set the ground of fire.

The remaining angels that saw him start the fire, left. The ones who didnt, blew up in flames.

Kayla, Aarin, and Leana came down the hill.

Johnny came out of no where and sat on the rock below Matt.

He was bleeding from his stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He laughed and looked up at me, "Yea, nothing a Shepherd of Fire cant heal."

I looked at Matt and he put his hand on Johnnys wound.

Johnny crinzed in pain, but within seconds was healed.

"I had no idea we could do that." I said looking at Matt shocked.

He laughed, "We can do anything."

I looked at the field and every demon left knelt down.

Matt stood up and raised his hand in the air. Jimmy stood next to him and grabbed his hand.

"Fellow demons. We have done it. We have beat the war!" Jimmy yelled.

Everyone cheered.

"Lets go into the city and take back what is ours!" Matt yelled.

Everyone cheered louder.

Matt and Jimmy looked at me and Leana.

They grabbed us and made us stand next to them.

"These are your queens. Everyone will obey them and us." Jimmy and Matt both said together.

Leana just looked at me and smiled.

I looked at Brandy and Kayla. They were so into Johnny and Zacky, it wasnt funny.