Chapter Two

It wasnt long till night fall came. The guys came back and farths between the house and were they were hiding Leana. Everytime Matt came back from getting things ready, he'd pull me aside and help my focas. Help me grab control of the fire burning inside me, threw my veins.

"Breath, relax. You got this." He told me as I closed my eyes.

I took a deep breath and focused on Matts hand. I was trying to light his palm on fire.

"Im starting to feel a burn on my hand, a little more." He said.

I thought really hard, pictured him holding a ball of fire in his hands.

"Fuck!" Matt yelled excited.

I opened my eyes and Matt was holding a flame in his hand.

"You did it!" Matt said as he put it out.

I rushed over to him and hugged him.

"I love you." He smiled down at me as he kissed me.

"I love you too." I said smiling back at him.

As I hugged him, I never felt so close to someone before. I felt the vibration of our blood flowing together. Our heart beating in rythem. As if we were one.

"Come on, its almost time." Zacky said popping his head in the door.

I grabbed Matt's hand and happily walked out the door to where everyone else was at.

"Hey, you know what else is happening to night?" Zacky said looking at Brandy, then Matt.

Matt sat on the coffee table and I stood next to him, waiting for Zacky to speak.

"The plants are lining perfectly together. It will help us." Zacky said excited, "Brandy figured that out."

"Good job Brandy." Matt said thinking, "Is everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded their heads and we all started out the door.