CHAPTER 16

"Put down him here. "The grandfather order that Kongpop put down Arthit body to the ground. Kongpop still obeyed even though he did not understand what the grandfather order meant.

"We are waiting." The grandfather said to Kongpop.

"Grandpa?" Kongpop asked confusedly.

"We are waiting for his soul to come back." Kongpop increasingly does not understand what is meant by the grandfather. If Kongpop doesn't understand, especially the others, they more don't understand.

"Hahaha ... stop making a face like a lost boy." Joking grandfather. Nobody responded because everyone was still confused. "It's not funny ..." the grandfather continued sadly.

"Please explain grandfather so that I understand." Ask for Kongpop.

"Alright ... Arthit has another soul."

"What ... do you mean grandpa?"

"You see there is a monster in Arthit body right?" Kongpop nodded. "That monster drove away the other soul of Arthit. The real soul."

"But all souls have returned to the mother of soul." Kongpop said.

"She/He hasn't. Because he/she still has the task of saving the owner. You know not that Arthit has power revive ." Obviously the grandfather.

"So ... so ... mean grandfather, Arthit can live again." Ask Kongpop hopefully.

"Right. He has the power of Phoniex to revive from dead. As long as he is holy. Or don't say you ..."

"I haven't touched him. Really." Kongpop said immediately cut off grandfather words. Kongpop really never thought that Kongpop would thank its enemies who had hindered Kongpop from being intimate with Arthit.

"That's great, then. We'll be waiting for Soul Arthit to return." Kongpop is really happy, there is a glimmer of hope that he can return with Arthit. Bright is also happy and hopes that what the grandfather said will come true.

"Build a tent." Mr. Orders Suthiluck to his party. He knew that his son would not move at all before the boy named Arthit rose from his death. Whether true or not, at least Mr. Suthiluck has tried to wait.

It's been 2 days from the time of building the tent, but what was waiting for didn't come. Even though Aim and Tew had persuaded Kongpop but Kongpop remained in its founding.

Even night has arrived. Arthit body still lay stiff just like it did 2 days ago. Kongpop caught the flu because he always accompanied Arthit outside.

"Kong, go to sleep ..." pleaded Mae. Kongpop shook his head.

"Kong, you have the flu. It will get worse." Persuade Mae. Kongpop looks at Mae with a tear.

"Arthit Mae ..." Kongpop which has been holding back the tears in its arms is also in his mother's arms.

"If he belongs to you, surely Arthit will return to your side." Kongpop surrendered, according to him entered into the tent. Without their knew there was a girl who was lurking.

The girl approached Arthit after Kongpop left. It's almost morning, everyone is asleep. The girl touched Arthit face and began to issue a fire burning Arthit body. The longer the fire gets bigger until it awakens the sleeping one.

Kongpop left the tent in disbelief, Arthit body caught fire. Just 1 hour he entered the tent. Kongpop definitely ran to Arthit place if he was not blocked by his bodyguards.

"MOVE !!!" The bodyguard doesn't move, remains in place.

"ARTHIT !!!

"NO, NO..."

"ARTHIT !!!

"ARTHITTTTTTTT ..."

"Catch her" Mr. orders Suthiluck told the girl after making Arthit burnt to charred.

Kongpop just realized, he was the girl who was caught earlier. The girl who has three sign fire on her back.

"Why are you burning Arthit?" Kongpop said furiously, eager to hit the girl if it wasn't blocked by Aim and Tew.

"Wait!!" Grandfather said. "Why are you burning Arthit?" Asked grandfather interrogating her.

For he gets back to live ...

"Who are you ?" Tanya Bright.

Saeng (Light). Soul Arthit.

"I'm sorry. I guess you ... Aren't you the girl at the time?" Kongpop was relieved that Arthit would rise even though he had time to hit the girl.

No problem. I was caught at the time but it wasn't me who lit the fire. That's aunt Arthit doing.

"Please explain everything." The girl nodded.

I have been Soul Arthit since he was born, but Chichi soul monster wants a body. The body of Arthit is special because he can slap me. The revive. Because Arthit parents were gone, he kicked me out and sucked half my strength. And then master Shu been created. Since then I've been hiding so that no one knows the power of the revive or wants to harm Arthit but I keep an eye on Arthit secretly. Pree Arthit mother who knew there were other souls in Arthit body, immediately entered Arthit body to suppress the monster strength to emerge. Pree is there to protect his child. As time went on the strength of Pree weakened and the peak of Arthit separated from Pree until the monster could come out.

Kongpop nodded understanding. Bright nodded half-understood. The others are just silent.

I have to go. My duty is done.

"Thank you." Kongpop says sincerely. "When will Arthit come back to life?"

Immediately. Take good care of him.

"I will look after him." Kongpop promise. After that Saeng smiled and became light going to the place of mother of soul.

An ash who had fallen to the ground immediately gathered up. The longer it forms a person. There was a blinding light in the eyes as the process continued until no one knew how the process was. Soon, the body of Arthit was sleeping and lowered to the surface of the earth.

"Arthit ..." Kongpop immediately approached him and hugged him. Thanks God, his body is warm.

Arthit opened his eyes slowly. Trying to recognize who is hugging him.

"Kong ..." Arthit said softly.

"Right, this is Kong. Kong came to pick Arthit."

"Kong too long... hik ... Arthit ... Arthit ... almost eaten by snake hua ... hua ..." Arthit cried in the arms of Kongpop. Kongpop apologizes repeatedly.

Aim and Tew exchanged glances then nodded in understanding and chuckled. On their minds, Kongpop, which is always haunted by women, now has the wife of a man and he is childish

Mr. & Mrs. Suthiluck can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

"I have to say goodbye." Grandpa said suddenly.

"Where are you going, sir?" Ask Mr. Suthiluck.

"My task is over. Soul city is gone. This body is time to merge with the land. I want to die next to my wife grave. Mea."

"Thank you for everything. Sorry we have not been able to repay your kindness."

"Take good care of him. Don't tell anyone about this incident, including him." All nodded understanding. The grandfather walked away to Soul City.

"Kong ... Arthit is hungry ... hehehe ..."