CHAPTER 12

"Impossible. Arthit is not someone who can kidnap someone else Bright. I can't believe it." Kongpop said not to believe Bright words.

"Maybe. We don't know who the real Arthit." One of the residents spoke up.

"Impossible." Kongpop refused firmly.

"Just because he's your wife doesn't mean you have to defend him, Phoniex has once destroyed this village once, we won't let anyone destroy it again." Said the resident friend.

"Gerg, Jan, calm down for a while. We have to investigate this problem." Said someone who looked strong with blackish brown skin.

"Knot ... we can't let our village be destroyed." Denies Jan.

"I know. But we can't just accuse Arthit. He is also one of the villagers." Clear Knots to prevent more fights.

"Your job is to guard this village, you have to put this village first compared than Arthit." Shouts a woman.

"White ..." Bright said.

"I, I saw Arthit kidnap Green by himself. Don't you trust me?" White asked with a pleading look at all the residents there.

"If ... you are afraid of losing your wife ... then I will be your wife ..." White whispered to Kongpop. Somehow Kongpop didn't like what White said.

"I took over this case." Knot said. Because he knows that the guards who take it, the population feels insecure, there must be a doubt in the heart of the guard.

"I will help ..." Bright said.

"Me too ..." one resident named Prem volunteered.

"I...."

"You can't ..." said Greg, who saw Kongpop volunteering. "Your job is to guard this village."

Bright touched Kongpop shirt, hoping Kongpop gave up, don't extend the problem.

"Well, I'll go back to my house but if it's not Arthit who is guilty, you all have to apologize to Arthit." Threaten Kongpop then go the temple.

The master funeral ceremony was held in private, Knot did not want this angry situation to affect the entire village. He also knew how much the dependence of the population on the master.

***

"Let me go ..." Arthit cried, his body aching with a rope and beside him a snake ready at all times to eat it if he tried to escape.

"Oho ... my dear baby, don't cry ..." said a woman to Arthit. Arthit knew that it was not human but soul but why soul could move on its own. Arthit really doesn't understand.

"Who are you ??" Arthit asked fearfully.

"Phoniex, your mother ..." said the woman.

"No ... hik ... Arthit is not the son of Phoniex ... hik ..." Arthit argued, he did not want to be a child of a Phoniex.

"SHUT UP !!!" The woman order was angry and left Arthit.

"Green ..." Arthit called out, but the one who was called looked away and went to follow his mother.

"Kong ... hik ... Oon ... hik ... Seiryu ... help me ... Arthit promises not to be naughty hikkk ... snakes don't eat me ... "Arthit cried while hoping someone would help him.

Why is my fate so poor?

***

"Oon ... what happened?" Asked Kong after freeing the Oon from the snake that tied him up, Kongpop also scolded Seiryu because Seiryu had been arm guarding Arthit.

"He ... he ... he came and kidnapped Arthit ..." Oon crying sadly, his son. The child he protected was kidnapped without being able to do anything.

"Calm down, I will save him. Who is the kidnapper?" Kongpop asked Oon. But Oon still doesn't want to open his mouth.

"Oon please ... tell me ... Mae ... please ..."

"Do you love Arthit?"

"Very."

"Will you protect him even though the whole village is hostile to him?"

"I promise."

"Thank you Kong ..." Being transformed is no longer shaped like Arthit but instead becomes a black Phoniex.

"This ..." Kongpop said doubtfully after seeing the original form of Oon.

"Oon is Arthit real name. Only my died husband and I have knowing it. We phoniex have the power to rise from the dead but as time goes by that power fades away. Now only Arthit has that power. My sister and I will become extinct."

"Then ?"

"My sister does not have children because she does not want to be bound by anyone. She believes that she will become immortal but fate says otherwise, our strength is weakened and only a little is left behind. Therefore she wants to take strength from Arthit."

"Is it because Arthit must be pure?" Ask Kongpop.

"Right. The power of the generator will be lost if the owner of the power is no longer pure."

"I will save Arthit even though my life is at stake." Kongpop promise.

Someone broke the door of Kongpop house and stormed into his room.

"Kong, I will help you save Arthit." Exclaims Bright.

So here is Bright friend or enemy? - please answer yourself 😅😅😅