CHAPTER 8

Kongpop started his journey up the mountain. Said it's an excursion but actually Kongpop has an important mission there. He must meet the mother of soul and ask about Phoniex.

Kongpop read history in two versions in the city library.

The first version is:

Phoniex the strongest soul fell in love with the guard beyond the Phoniex owner. She was jealous of not being able to touch the guard who was a human being. In fact he wanted to kill the soul of the owner in order to take over her body.

Feeling the Phoniex endanger the owner, the guard appealed to the mother of soul for the Phoniex to be temporarily put to sleep. The owner was married to the guard and lived a happy life to give birth to a twin.

The Phoniex, who awakened several years later became angry at being lied to by the guard and finally possessing the owner and destroying the city of Soul. By forced the guard against and trap the Phoniex until finally he was injured and vanished.

Second version:

Phoniex is a holy soul, he guards the city of Soul with all his heart until the moment the guard comes.

The guard teases the owner of Phoniex and finally gets married. But what the guard wants is not his wife but the power of the Phoniex.

The owner of Pboniex gave birth to two twins who were taken hostage by the guard if the owner did not comply with what he wanted. City soul so devastated due to the greed of the guard.

Until finally the Phoniex desperate fight with the guard and eventually both disappeared just like that.

Either the story is true and nobody knows the truth of the story itself but Kongpop wants to ascertain who Arthit is and what the purpose of Phoniex is near.

Is it true that Arthit is the son of Phoniex? Then how the girl he saw had the same sign. Is she a twin from Arthit?

What do you want ? - Kongpop.

Kongpop sent his telepath when Arthit fell asleep next to him.

My child. - Phoniex.

What for ? - Kongpop.

Keeping this town - Phoniex.

From who ? - Kongpop.

The guard - Phoniex.

Me? - Kongpop.

Not. The old guard. - Phoniex.

He is still alive ? - Kongpop.

I used to fail, but I will defeat him. - Phoniex.

By using Arthit - Kongpop.

Arthit is my son. - Phoniex.

I do not allow it. - Kongpop.

I do not need your permission. - Phoniex.

He's my wife. - Kongpop.

But he's my son. - Phoniex.

I will not let you hurt him. He's my wife. Completely my responsibility. I will protect him to death. - Kongpop.

You have no right and you can not get rid of me - Phoniex.

Seiryu, Oon kick her - Kongpop.

I'll come back and make sure you will not get in my way - Phoniex

Phoniex went from Arthit body. Kongpop will not let anyone hurt him despite Arthit own parents.

***

"Kong I am tired ..." shouted Arthit who was tired of walking and want to rest for the tenth time despite walking for 3 hours.

"If the break continues, when will we arrive?" Kongpop protests.

"But I'm tired .. Oon also tired of carrying me."

"That's why you should be not fat."

Oon beat him.

Kongpop managed to escape from Oon footposts. He had memorized Arthit character when he was upset. Arthit sat protesting he just did not want to go anymore.

"Carry me if you keep going." Threat Arthit. "or I stay here."

Kongpop sighed hearing Arthit stylized threat like a child. Kongpop inevitably agreed, it is not possible Kongpop carrying all the goods and carrying Arthit

"Arthit ...." called Kongpop.

"Yes..."

"You are my wife right ?" asked Kongpop to make sure Arthit understood his status now.

"Yes ..."

"From now on and forever, you will obey Kong words."

"Erm ..." Arthit answered uncertainly.

"Kong will always take care of you.

"All right ..." Arthit said resignedly.

"Whatever happens, Arthit must always be on the side of Kong, Arthit understand the meaning of Kong ?."

"Yes ..."

"Does anyone want Arthit to tell Kong?" Ask Kongpop trying to find out Arthit past.

"Arthit does not remember where Arthit came from, Arthit just remembered that the master who found Arthit. "

"What good master to you?"

"More or less."

"Meaning?"

"Sometimes the master is fierce and acting strange but the rest of the master is good to Arthit."

"Then do you know your duty as a wife?" Question Kongpop leads, no bugs now according to Kongpop.

"Know."

"What is that ?"

"Company you." Arthit said innoncently.

"That's just one of them, the most important task is ..." Kongpop said to Arthit and whisper something into Arthit ear. "to serve me as your husband."

Oon kill him...