CHAPTER 11

Arthit dismantled all the contents of his bag without the intention to tidy it up again. He is not an expert in handling household chores. Fortunately, there is someone who is ready to help him at any time.

"Hahh ...." someone sighed in front of the door of the room behind Arthit.

"Tidy up a little Arthit, don't always tell Oon." Kongpop said while picking up clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Arthit is upset with Kong." Said Arthit jumped to sit on the bed while folding his hands in front of his chest.

"Why else? Kong has fulfilled Kong promise. Arthit has gone up Seiryu right."

"Yes, but only 5 seconds then immediately arrived. Too short ..." It's hard to have a child wife.

"Arthit ..." Kongpop had not had the chance to speak fully with Arthit, there was a call from outside his house. Kongpop left Arthit still cringing to open the door.

Soon after, Kongpop returned to the room.

"Arthit, Kong have urgent business. Kong goes for a while. Oon guard Arthit. Seiryu you too." Kongpop order. Why do you need two souls to guard Arthit? Because if you are alone, Oon always obey Arthit orders whether the command is good or bad. So Kongpop assigned Seiryu to keep an eye on both of them, all in case the fake phoniex returned to seize Arthit.

"There goes ... I am indeed a child who needs to be guarded. That's not true, right Oon, Seiryu ..." the two souls just smiled at answering the question from Arthit.

"Where is my kiss goodbye?" Asked Kongpop.

"NO. WAY." Arthit pulled the blanket over his body from head to toe.

***

Kongpop rushes to the master temple, there is a resident who tells Kongpop that the master is seriously injured. Some saw the flames behind the temple.

"Master, are you okay?" Asked Kongpop who saw the master lying on the futon.

"Kongpop ..." The master tried to speak in his hoarse voice. While holding his hand as a gesture for Kongpop to approach. Kongpop brought his ear to the master lips to hear what the master said.

"Phoo ... phoo ... phoniex has... has re... return ..." was the master last words before he breathed his last breath. The crying residents know the master has gone forever.

"Kongpop, we beg your to keep our village ..." said one of the residents begging because Kongpop was the keeper.

"I ... will try to protect this village." Kongpop promises to completely investigate who killed the master.

***

Go away ... don't bother him ...

Arthit woke up from his sleep hearing the sound of someone fighting. Even though according to Arthit, there is no one there except himself and the souls.

Arthit rose to the source of the voice.

I'll protect him with all my strength. - Oon.

Oon? Talk to whom - Arthit thought.

You think you can block me.

Whose voice is this?

Arthit opened the door and found a beautiful woman who was fighting with Oon. Where is Seiryu, Arthit did not know where he was going.

"Hi Arthit ..." said the beautiful woman who did not pay attention to the sharp gaze of Oon.

Get away from him - Oon.

Oon is already standing before Arthit. Blocking the woman from approaching Arthit.

"Oon you're not polite." Said Arthit who shifted Oon. "Green, what's wrong?"

"There is an important thing I want to talk to you about Arthit."

SHe intended to harm you Arthit. - Oon.

"Oon, Don't prejudice." Arthit whispered. It is not polite to accuse beautiful women of being bad people.

"What is it Green?" Arthit asked innocently.

"This ..." a glimpse of a white shadow in the shape of a snake binds Arthit and another snake binds Oon.

"Why Greeennn?" Asked Arthit was confused. His body can't move. His breath was tight. The snake binds it very tightly.

"Shut up ... stupid boy." Green famous friendly words became evil. "Take him to my mother ..." Green ordered the snakes.

"Leave his soul." Green command again.

"No ... no ... Oonn ... please helo me ... seiryuuuu ... Kongg ..." Arthit shouted, asking for help from all he knew.

Arthittttt .... - Oon.

***

Bright ran in a hurry to the master temple, not because he heard that the master had died but there was another important thing he had to convey to Kongpop.

"Kong ..." Bright shouted who rushed in.

"What's Bright?" Kongpop asked frantically to see Bright face. The residents also held their breath, there must be another bad incident.

"Please, Arthit kidnap Green ..."