CHAPTER 3

Arthit took a walk in the city to accompany Kongpop because the master said he wanted to introduce the Soul town to Kongpop.

"Well on the left is the market, and on the road this is the head of the city." Kongpop nodded his head, he understood Arthit explanation.

"Do they always have souls out?" Asked Kongpop curiously.

"Sometimes yes and sometimes not because using soul requires energy, so they call soul only when it's needed."

"What's your soul type?"

"Protector."

"Oo ... what his strength?" Asked Kongpop curiously. It could be a good thesis for him if he could come back later.

"Still do not know, it's just that his skills can find people he ever met." Obviously Arthit is ashamed that his soul is only a low-level soul, that is level C.

"Arthit ....." Call someone who runs toward him.

"Bright ...." Arthit waved his hand.

"Who is he ?" Bright asked who saw a stranger beside Arthit.

"He's Kongpop." Answer Arthit.

"I never saw him."

"He's the guy who just appeared on the river near the mountain there." Arthit explained.

"The one you threw into the river." The Kongpop grunt remembered the incident. "I am Kongpop." Kongpop reached out his hand to Bright.

"I'm Bright, friend and enemy of Arthit, depending on the situation." Bright said with a grin and served Kongpop hand.

"I can understand that." Said Kongpop understood Bright intentions and they laughed together while Arthit scowled at him.

Finally, the three of them continued their mission of 'introducing the city' to Kongpop.

"How do you get a soul?" Ask Kongpop, he wants to know about the legend of Soul city.

"We got it from the moment we were born." Answer Arthit and Bright together.

"So what's your soul Bright?" Ask Kongpop. Instantly there is a white shadow and the longer the Eagle-shaped.

"Wahhh cool ..." said Kongpop in amazement.

"Sorry I'm not cool." Arthit was offended because Kongpop did not react the same when he saw his soul.

"Yours is cool too ... maybe."

"Hahaha ..." The laughter of Kongpop and Bright broke together.

"Do you know about Phoniex?" Ask Kongpop carefully, actually he wanted to tell about his dream last night, but here is Bright, the man he just knew. He does not know whether to trust Bright or not.

"Phoniex?" Arthit asked, confused.

"I've heard but I'm not sure." Bright said.

"There used to be someone who was awarded the Phoniex soul, according to the legend that Phoniex is the favorite child of the mother of soul, Phoniex power is extraordinary until many people want it but not everyone can get it because Phoniex chooses someone he stands with."

Kongpop and Arthit were stunned to hear the story.

"But there was an incident where the owner of Phoniex fell in love with the wrong person who used the Phoniex owner to fulfill his wishes.Soul City is like hell, all the inhabitants must be subdued to Phoniex. Until the soul keeper comes and with great difficulty finally the Phoniex can be put to sleep And the wicked man was driven out of this city. " Continue Bright.

"Why not just kill her/him?" Arthit asked so deeply about Bright story.

"Are you so cruel, Arthit?" Kongpop said that did not understand why Arthit can think like that. Did he learn about human rights?

"Noisy." Arthit said curtly. He was angrily censured by Kongpop.

"I also do not know, that's all I hear from my grandfather story." Bright said.

After a long walk, finally Arthit and Kongpop go home.

***

"Master, is there something I want to ask you?" Said Kongpop who asked for time to talk to each other with the master.

"What's the Kongpop?" Ask master.

"Last night I dreamed about Phoniex."

"Then ?"

"Mother of soul asked me to look for the Phoniex." Clearly Kongpop.

"So you are the keeper." The master said happy. "And the mother of soul asked you to look for the Phoniex?"

Kongpop nodded his head.

"Does the master know where the Phoniex is?" Ask Kongpop.

"I'm afraid I did not know that, since the incident where Phoniex was defeated, we no longer know where the Phoniex is." The master word is languid.

"Can the master tell me about Phoniex?" Asked Kongpop.
The master tells about the same as Bright but there is little difference where Bright tells that the Phoniex is used by others but the master tells that Phoniex itself is destroying the city.

"Did mother of soul gave you one of his children?" Ask master.

"Yeah."

"May I know his name and strength?" Ask master.

"Mother of soul gave me an animal with a water element called ....." before Kongpop mentioned his soul name, Arthit came in and shouted.

"Master .... there is a fire in the city ...."