CHAPTER 2

"Masterrr .. I'm home." Shouted Arthit looking for his master. He wants to tell him that he has done his job well. He awake a fainting Kongpop and bring him here.

Master welcomes his beloved disciple and the young man he carries. Master watched Kongpop from top to bottom and then smiled.

"Welcome to Soul City. Please come in." The Master invited Kongpop in a friendly manner.

"Thank you sir."

"Do not call me sir, just call me master."

"Thank you master."

"Arthit, bring some replacement clothes for Kongpop." Kongpop is shocked, yet he has not yet introduced himself and Arthit has not mentioned his name yet why the master know his name.

"Ok master." Arthit farewell to execute the task from the master.

"I know because I know you will coming." The master looked at Kongpop as if he understood what Kongpop was thinking.

"The Master knows I'm coming?" Kongpop asked confused.

"Yeah."

"But how does the master know?"

"You'd better change your clothes first before I tell you more." It was approved Kongpop because of his clothes was heavy and moist due to wet earlier.

After Kongpop changed clothes, master and Kongpop sat face to face in the master room without Arthit. Yes, without Arthit. Because it's a master command.

"What does Kongpop want to know?"

"What is a soul?" Kongpop immediately asked what he wanted to ask since he saw Arthit soul

"Soul is our protector, every resident in this city has soul, Soul can be human, animal or anything, depending on the person mental heart and strength."

"What's the power of everyone different?"

"Soul is divided into 3 types: fighter, wizard and protector, and has 3 levels of strength: level A is the strongest level, level B is middle level and level C is the lowest level. "

Hmm ... Kongpop nodded his head to understand the concept of soul city. What an interesting city.

"Will anyone from outside also get souls?"

"It depends on the mother of soul, whether she will give his son to you or not."

"Mother of soul?"

"Mother of soul is a powerhouse of souls and creates new souls for newborns."

Again Kongpop nodded understood.

"How does the master know about me?"

"Centuries ago there were rumors that it was inherited down and down that the soul keeper would appear in every 100 years, and this year was the 100th year after the last soul keeper had gone."

"But I'm just an outsider."

"Soul keepers are people who come from the outside world, but I can not be sure whether you're the chosen one or not, it all depends on the mother of soul."

"If I'm not a soul keeper, what's going on with me?"

"You're going to get rid of the place because no one from the outside world can know this place."

Kongpop felt all the hairs on his neck stood up. Will he die this place?

"And if I become the soul keeper?"

"Then you must marry the person chosen by your soul."

"WHATT ? But why"

"In order to keep this city secret, the keeper must stay here until the time is up."

Omg, will I be stuck here forever. I want to go back to Bangkok.

"There's no other way.You have to follow the rules in this town, because this is our tradition."

Kongpop bowed his head, there was no way out for him. If it is not a soul keeper then he will be killed but if he is a soul keeper then he also can not go back to Bangkok.

"Go to bed, it's late night."

***

Kongpop stared at the ceiling of his room, thinking of what the master had said. Is there really no way out?

Kongpop glanced beside his bed where Arthit was fast asleep. Nice to sleep without the burden.

Perhaps because Kongpop felt physical and mental exhaustion finally Kongpoppun fell asleep.

***

Kongpop felt in the darkness, He was alone. From the end there was a small blue ray.

Kongpop...

"Who is that ?" Shouted Kongpop who did not see anything from the direction of the voice.

Mother of soul

"Mother of soul?"

Right. You are the chosen one.

"How can I be just a human being?"

I will gave my son to you.

From the blue rays a beautiful blue dragon creates, its scales and claws symbolize its power. His face and mustache extend his charisma. What a beautiful soul. According Kongpop.

He is my son. The leviathan. The water ruler. He will give you strength.

"Why you give me a power ?"

To keep him/ her safe.

"Who is he/she ?"

The phoniex.