CHAPTER 14

Wake up Arthit ...

Who ? Asked Arthit.

I'm your guard ...

Is it true ? Isn't my soul Oon.

Oon only hitched a ride on you. And I let it go.

So, are you my real soul?

Right.

Can you get me out of here?

Certain. With one condition.

What is that ?

Let me control you.

OK. Get me out of here.

Without Arthit knowing the soul smiled slyly. He is a special soul that can move alone without waiting for orders from the master. Arthit seemed to enter a pitch black room. There is no light there.

"Kong ... Arthit is afraid ... Arthit is afraid of the dark ..." Arthit cried but no one could hear it.

***

Suddenly a dark cloud covered the entire sky of Soul city. The situation became pitch black, only a glowing soul type light gave a little lighting. Scale 7 earthquake shook the earth. The land becomes landslide and the mountain becomes active ready to spit out its contents.

The residents panicked, did not understand what had happened. This is like a prophecy, where soul city will face the biggest destruction. The sound of a monster echo was heard dazzling throughout the corners. Seen a tall, black monster, with wings on his back. As well as having 3 heads, Arthit, a snake that resembles a deceased master and a lion head. The monster released a fire that burned the trees.

"What is that ?" Asked Bright was confused. Nearly Bright caught fire if Kongpop did not immediately pull him and Oon to Seiryu.

"CHICHI !!! BURN OF ALL THESE VILLAGES !!" Exciting soul of kidnapping woman Arthit. Green and White looked at the monster Chichi called in horror. Mercilessly, Chichi burned the entire mountain. Kongpop ordered Seiryu to lower them in the middle of the village. And asked Seiryu to call the rain to put out the fire.

"SHOOT AND STICK THE FEET!" Order Kongpop all souls of water and soul elements of wood.

The residents panicked, there were those who followed the Kongpop orders, but some were hiding to flee.

"SOLDIER. SECURE THE VILLAGE." Knot Command. "SOUL KEKKAI PROTECT THE PEOPLE!!" He added.

In the midst of the hustle and bustle between extinguishing the fire and fighting the monster. Oon turned into a black bird and flew towards the monster.

My child, wake up ...

Do not be afraid...

Mother will protect you ...

Wake up my child, mother calls you ...

"STAB HIS HEART ..." Greg shouted to his friends who changed their souls into archery and spears.

"DO NOT!!" Kongpop tried to resist the attack.

"YOU ARE THIS VILLAGE PROTECTOR. YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THE MONSTER FOR THIS VILLAGE !! ..." Greg furiously grabbed the collar of the Kongpop shirt.

"I WILL PROTECT THIS VILLAGE. WITHOUT HAVING TO KILL HIM. HE'S ARTHIT ... ARTHIT IS STILL IN HIMSELF."

"I DON'T CARE. CHOOSE HIM OR THIS VILLAGE. IF YOU CHOOSE HIM, WE WILL KILL YOU ALSO."

"YOU...!!!"

"STOP !!!" Knots hold Kongpop and Prem holding Greg. "We must unite."

"But he is Arthit ..." Kongpop said quietly.

"I know he is Arthit but we can't sacrifice villagers for Arthit. Look at them ..." Kongpop looked at the residents one by one who begged for his protection. With pain, he closed his eyes and gave orders slowly. "Let me do it."

Soul archery and spears are ready to be shot. The wooden soul tying the monster tighter, Chichi struggled with all his might to throw souls just like that. Kongpop immediately calls Seiryu and approaches Chichi.

Greg fired his arrow without waiting for orders from Knot or Kongpop. For him the monster must die now. Oon who saw it immediately blocked and let herself be shot.

"OON .... !!!!" Kongpop shouted.

"Mother ??" Arthit felt like something important had disappeared.

Kongpop changed the form of Seiryu to become a sharp ice spear. By riding on Bright eagle soul, Kongpop and Bright approach Chichi and stab him, right in his heart.

"ARGHHH !!!!" Chichi shouted in pain. The large body floated in the air, increasingly shrinking back to its original form, Arthit.

The earthquake and landslide stopped. The mountain became silent as usual. A tune was heard from the top of the mountain. The Souls become more transparent and turn into rays towards the source of the strains. The souls return to their mother side, Mother of Soul.

Kongpop plunge caught Arthit who finally fell into Seiryu body. Seiryu lowered them in the meadow at the foot of the mountain.

Thank you

"I should the one who say thank you Seiryu ..." Kongpop shook his head, for the last time he had to call Seiryu with his real name. "Thank you Leviatan." Seiryu smiled then turned into a light like the others. Bright sobbed, giving up his pride eagle soul.

Kongpop approached Arthit, tears had plunged into his cheeks. His trembling lips called out the name of someone he hoped to wake up and smile at him.

"Arthit ... wake up ... Kong has come to pick up ..."

Bright embraced Kongpop, he had lost his soul and now he also lost his friend.

"Whatever happens, you are still my wife Arthit. Now and forever." Kongpop promises to Arthit which is still rigid. He bought Arthit cheeks, no longer warm. Arthit body began to cool.

"I love you Arthit ..." Kongpop whispered softly into Arthit ear. Kongpop still remembers when they first met, so naughty and cheerful Arthit. His smile and his sulky face will always be remembered.

"What will you do Kong?" Asked Bright was still sobbing.

"I ..." Kongpop did not continue saying because he heard the voice calling him.

"KONGPOP SUTHILUCK !!!"