14: Welcome

Danny wrapped his arms around Nana. They were at the Thanksgiving dinner. "I have tried my tactic on Cat, but I saw nothing so, someone is framing her."

"Poor," Nana said.

"No!" Cat yelled. Nana looked over. Cat took Cloud from Logan. "Don't dangle him upside down. His head is sensitive. You are going to be a horrible father. Come on, Cloud, let's get some yummy banana pudding."

Nana smiled. "Yup, Cat is too innocent."

"Nana, Danny," Salome walked over. "Can you bring baby Cloud? The high wizard wants to see him."

Nana nod. "Okay." He walked over to Cat and took him. "Oh." Cat is feeding Cloud some pudding. "Thanks for watching him. I'll bring him back in a bit."

"Okay," Cat smiled. "Hey, careful with that." She ran off.

Nana followed Salome to the conference room. A man stood there; he looked high and mighty. And besides the man, a beautiful woman stood.

"Ah, baby Helios, you are born," the woman reached for Cloud. But Cloud held tightly on to him.

Nana looked at the woman. "He's never done this before."

"Helios, I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to leave you in that man's hands. I thought he worked for Drogon; he tricked me. Come to mama."

Cloud loosen his grip. Nana didn't want to let him go, but if he had too, then he has no choice. Cloud looked over and blew fire at her.

"Flurry," the man, Drogon, pulled her back. "I don't think Helios wants you as his mother anymore."

"But he picked me," Flurry glared. "How is this possible?"

"They are a couple," Drogon said. "Helios probably feels comfortable with them. And we can't change that. Plus, he hatched around them. He imprinted on them."

Nana looked at them. "Sorry."

"It's not your fault," Drogon said. "I'm Drogon, the great wizards, and this is my daughter Flurry; she's a warlock."

"A warlock?" Nana frowned. "Don't warlock lean more toward fairies?"

"Yes," Drogon said. "Anyway, we can't take Helios from you. Not without risking our lives. He thinks you're his mother."

"Helios?" Nana smiled. "We have been calling him Cloud."

"Name him what you want, " Drogon said. "My daughter was careless. We told her not to give the egg to anyone. Not even if I had sent someone to get it."

"Mother," Danny held Nana. "What happens to the man that got captured?"

"We went through his memories," Salome said. "We know where the kids are held captive. My father and uncle, and a few others are getting ready to raid the place at this very moment. Hopefully, everything goes well."

"Good," Danny said.

"Anyways," Drogon sighed. "There is a lot to be done with Helios. A lot of responsibility. And we should start with his fire."

"I know," Nana said. "We already manage to control that after he almost burned the couch. We keep him away from anything that makes him sneeze."

"I see," Drogon smiled. "Well, here." Danny grabbed the book. "It has everything on him."

"Okay," Nana smiled. "Hear that Cloud, you get to stay with us." Cloud giggles and snuggle his face.

Nana looked at Flurry, who seemed angry. He smiled at her. She looked away.