1: Prologue

Nana struggled as he hid in the wardrobe.

"Sh," Jack covers his mouth. "He will find us, Nana; please be quiet. I know you're hungry, but please wait."

Nana struggled and tried to get away, but Jack wouldn't let her go.

"Come out, you little brats!" Their father yelled. "You caused me a lot of problems. Nana, you are troublesome. Why did you have to be born? I don't want a son like you! Now come out!"

Nana kick on the wardrobe doors. "Damn it!"

"Found you!" Their father opened the doors and grabbed Nana. "Look at you, always losing control!" He threw him against the wall. Nana hit the wall hard enough to go through it.

"No!" Jack jumped his father. "You bastard! We came out here to get away from you! How did you find us? And where is our mom?"

"It was easy," he grabbed Jack by his throat. "I found files, and as for your mother. She was stupid enough to try and stop me. And now she's probably dead."

"No!" Jack struggled. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Now before I do," he said. "Jack, my son, you were my pride and joy. But then Nana was born, and you dedicate your entire life to protect him from me. Why didn't you let me killing when he was born? We didn't know what he was a girl or a boy. He's a freak."

"Nana is not a freak," Jack glared. "He was born special. And I won't let you hurt him anymore!" Jack gripped his father's arm and began to twist it.

His father screamed out and let him go. Jack grabbed the sword he had under the bed. "Die!" He stabbed his father various times, and at some point, decapitated him.

He sat in the corner with Nana. "It's over; he won't hurt you ever."

"I'm hungry," Nana said.

"We will feed you," he said.

Jack stood, helping Nana up. He led him to the bathroom. There they washed up.

After that, Jack left the house with Nana. "We are going away. And no one will find us."

Nana nod. "Okay."

Throughout the whole incident, Nana was in a daze. He didn't remember anything or what happened. All he knows was that there was a lot of blood.

"Hey!" Jack tackles a man down. He beat the man and drag him deeper into the park "Nana, come here. Feed." Nana knelt and bit the man's neck. She drank. "Okay, that's enough. Are you feeling better?"

Nana stood and looked down. He cried out. "I didn't mean too!"

Jack grabbed him. "Hey, it's okay; this man is a criminal. He tried to hurt a woman a while ago. He doesn't deserve to live. So it's okay."

"I want to go home," Nana sniffle.

"We can't go home," Jack said. "It'll be okay. I'll keep you safe no matter how long it takes."

Nana sniffle. "I'm sleepy."

"Let's go," Jack led him away to a motel.

Over the next two years, Jack became too overprotective of Nana. And wouldn't allow him to go out.

"I want to go out," Nana said. "You can't keep me locked up all the time."

"It's for your protection," he said. "I can't risk anyone hurting you."

Nana glared. "Fine." He went upstairs to his room and locked the door.

He can never go out. He's always locked up in this house.