The end

I avoided Daichi the next few days at school. If I saw him down the hall, I'd turn around and walk the other way. I didn't even care if I was later for class or not. Running into him would be the worst thing possible. But why avoid him when he wouldn't even want to talk to me anymore? But I guess seeing his face or even hearing his voice will just hurt me more.

The seniors were finally graduating today. And for some reason, Riku wanted to see them all. "Come on, let's go see the seniors leave." She says.

"Why though? We don't even know any seniors." I say.

"It'll just be fun. And we'll be one of them sooner or later. We'll then graduate and go off to college."

"I think that's the best part about next year." I said.

We stop at the balcony and look down at all the seniors huddled up with one another, all taking pictures or giving each other hugs. It was great. I can't wait to be on of them soon. I can't wait to be in this position.

Out off all the groups that stood out to me, it was the group in the far corner. There stood Daichi, Nao, and all of her friends. They were all laughing and smiling. The smile in my face disappears. And I look down at my feet. I turn back to them, Daichi looks away at them and over to me. The smile on his face disappears. I look away from him. I forgot that he was also a senior. "Riku, let's go." I said.

"Hmm, ok. Can we go get some ramen at your work?" She asks.

I chuckle. "Sure." I said.

"Ok, I'll be back. I'm going to the bathroom." She said.

"Ok, I'll wait outside in the front for you." I said.

I walk down the halls and out the door. I lean against the wall waiting for Riku. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to the person thinking it's Riku. No, it was Daichi.

He wasn't smiling like he usually was. He had a frown on his face. And he wasn't even looking at me. He was looking at the floor.

"Hi." He said. I didn't reply back. I run the side of my arm and look up at the sky. Why now? Why?

"Are you busy at all right now?" He asks.

"Yeah." I said. Still not bothering to look at him.

"Are you lying? Are you just avoiding me, like you've been doing these last few days?" He asks. Why the hell is he getting angry.

"I'm busy. I'm just waiting for Riku. So why the hell are you getting angry if I avoid you or not?" I ask

"Because I want to talk about what happened. I hate to see you upset and-"

"Cut the crap. You hate to see me upset. That's a lie. You're the one that cause this pain. You're the one that made me cry. You're the one that played with my feelings." I said.

"Can we at least talk about it."

"I don't want to talk, Daichi!" I shout. "I don't want to talk to you. So please, just leave me alone." I say. It's silent for a few more seconds.

"I'm sorry." He says, then leaves. The tears come out as soon as he leaves. And not long after, Riku comes.

"Come on. Let's go get some ramen." She says.

"Sure." I give her a half smile.

"Kumi, you don't seem like yourself lately. Are you alright?" Issei asks. I don't bother to answer him. I just eat my ramen.

"Daichi stood her up." Riku tells him. I slap her side. "Ouch."

"When did this happen?" He asks.

"Valentine's Day." I said.

"I'm going to kick his ass one of these days." Issei says.

"Don't bother. There's no reason to talk to him anymore. He doesn't care about me or my feelings. Only Nao. She's all he's ever cared about. Nothing else. And I already told him. Plus, he's off to college. It's not like I'll ever see him again." I said, eating more of he ramen.

Another egg is put onto my plate. I look up at him. "On the house." He smiles at me. I smile back at him. Something so stupid and so simple, how does it somehow make everyone feel better?

__________________________________________

I was going to update tomorrow but I got bored when updating another story. So instead I'm updating this.

AND DON'T WORRY!!

There will be a sequel.....starting tomorrow. So your welcome. Hope everyone's having a good day.

Bye my friends :)