Angel Given to You

Abel and Genesis were sitting at the hospital waiting for the results to come in. They both been wanting to have a child for some time now but always fail. While waiting, Genesis looked around the waiting room, that only contains 3 to 4 people, and saw a bulletin. She picked it up and it read "Home Orphanage for Girls" and thought for a moment. "Mr. and Mrs. Heavenly," the doctor called to them. Genesis put the bulletin in her bag and walked with Abel to the doctors office.

"After viewing the tests," the doctor begin "we are unable to find any reasons why your not able to have children." It was unbelievable for the two couple and why they can't seem to have a child. With that, the depressing want to be parents drove back home. Wishing for a miracle to happen.

Later that night, while eating dinner, Genesis retrieved the bulletin from her bag and shown it to her husband. Abel observed it and looked up. "Genesis, i'm not sure about this," He started to protest. Genesis got a little furious and glared at Abel. "What, Genesis, I just don't think about having a child that is not mine," Abel said. Genesis stared him down in disconsolate. The man focused on his wife, realizing what he said came out wrong.

The next morning at the orphanage we have a unique girl. "Hello, my name is faithfully and this is the Home Orphanage for Girls," The little girl said as if she was giving a lecture to someone. "We children at any orphan, from world wide, always dreamed of a loving, caring, and a healthy amity parents that would come and take us to their happy dynasty."

The doorbell ringed from the orphanage and the care taker went to open it. "Hello, we wish to not be an interloper into your busy schedule with the children but my wife Genesis and I would love to know what we have to do to adopt a lovely girl to complete a family," Abel asked in the most politely way that he could be. "Hello, I am Mrs. Clive and welcome to the Home Orphanage for Girls," The caretaker said just as polite as Able.

Mrs. Clive showed them around where the kids were and talked about the process of how to adopt. While walking, Genesis looked at Faith and thought that this child looked pretty and is almost perfect for a bride. After talking to Mrs. Clive the 2 people went back to the vehicle. "See that wasn't so bad," Genesis broke the silence. But before Genesis got into the car she looked up and saw Faith gazing through the window and waved. With that Genesis and Abel left.

While driving, Abel phone ringed and looked down and saw it was his boss. "Yes, sir," Abel answered. Abel worked at a video game company. Here lately the video games that they are creating are not selling and making profits like it should. "Abel," He boss said. "Other video game company are making more and better video games then what we are. If we don't come up with something in two weeks we may have to shut down the company," Abel boss announced and hung up.

After his boss hung up Abel was apprehensive. "I knew this was going to happened at some point," Genesis said not making Abel feel any better. "I have been stressed about it for months now," She finishes. Abel pondered what his boss said and was feeling the same was as Genesis.

The next morning Abel went to work and Genesis stayed home like normal. While Genesis was doing house work there was a knock. When she opened it she reviled the young girl from the orphanage. "Please let me make my acquaintances. My name is Faithfully. I have come from the Home Orphanage for Girls," Faith introduced herself. "Um, Hello?" Genesis looked at Faith in the most baffled face. "Clearly you made an impression with me. May I please come in?" Faith asked.

After Genesis let Faith enter and was giving the adoption papers. She scanned though it. "Mrs. may I please have something to drink i'm parched," Faith asked. Genesis agreed and offer juice. But instead of juice Faith asked for more of an ice cold tea. "Aren't you a little young for tea?" Genesis told the orphan girl. "Okay, how about milk?" Faith reconsidered something else.