The Hopeless Star

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙

⁎̩͙ ⁑̩͙̩͙ ⁂̩̩͙͙

Her heart couldn't stop beating harshly, her hands are shaking so hard and she couldn't stop the tears from dropping down her cheeks.

The person who save her life was a boy, he looks like the same age as her and he has been standing beside her for a long time, trying to help her calm down from the panic attack she had. After being called a dumbass in front of, what feels like a thousand people, y/n fainted in the arms of a stranger.

The boy sighs heavily before pushing cold water for her. With hiccups, she looks up from her hand and sadly thanks the boy. He looks baffled by her tears but just tried to brush them off by looking at other people walking past them.

We must look like a couple having a big fight.

He thought to himself. Sighing heavily again, he looks down at his watch and curses silently when the promised time he had to keep had blown up just like that.

"Shit, I'm late. They totally won't believe me if I tell this story." He unknowingly grumble his thoughts and they made it straight to her ears. She could hear every single word in the sentence perfectly and the tight feeling of guilt poured into her soul like blood-red wine.

"I-I'm so sorry."

"What?" The boy thought he misheard her but did she just apologize?

"I'm sorry for troubling you."

The boy scoffs at her sorry and angrily sits his butt on the chair in front of her. With a pointed finger, he pokes y/n's forehead lightly and sternly said.

"Don't apologize over something you're not supposed to."

His words echo in her head for quite a long time because instantly she remembers it was the same words she had said to her mother today.

Mother.

"Mom!"

The boy jumps by surprise when she suddenly changes the mood from a crying baby to a concerned teenage girl. She snaps her eyes towards the boy and he stares back into her puffy eyes with shocked eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asks concerned.

"What's your name?"

"Does it matter? It's not like we're going to see each other again. I don't..."

"I ask for your name, not a lecture." Y/n tries to fasten this conversation but it only made the boy even more offended by her attitude.

Wasn't he the one who saved her and how dare she speaks like this with him? She should bow to him or even promise that she will pay back his kindness in some kind of ways like cooking him a meal or being a slave or whatever but just look sincere with his kindness.

He scoffs loudly at the foul attitude, "I can't believe I uselessly saved your life, and here I thought you would do something in return."

His words hit directly to her heart. Instantly her face froze and the color of hers wash down, with pale lips, y/n's knees fall to the ground and again her eyes teared up.

𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 -𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐅𝐅(𝟏)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara