Everyone's Crush

"You're older than me?!"
"You're younger than me?!"

Jimin slowly walks closer towards us and he looks at both of our surprise face with curiosity in his eyes. He must be thinking how can both of us who never once live in one same place could be this comfortable in a small amount of time.

I didn't focus much to Jimin because the real surprise between us three is the fact this tall handsome guy that I met coincidentally is actually a younger male!

Jungkook looks like he has the same question as me and I took a step forward towards him to ask more but my forearm is catch by Jimin's grip.

I look back at Jimin's unfocused eyes at his hand on mine. Both of us stay like that for a few seconds before I come back to my sense and shake his hand off me. I wish to turn my back at him but I couldn't do it, why is it so hard to do such an easy revenge?

I take a deep breath before turning all my attention back at Jimin. He really does looks like he wants my attention right now, so I'm going to give it to him. What would he tell me if I look at him?

"What happen to your shirt?" I did notice when he run towards us, his school uniform is fully changed to his gym clothes.

Jimin's eyes snaps up towards mine but they look lost. I tilt my head confused. I'm confused at him being so broken at the thought of me and Jungkook to be acquaintance? Or is it just in my head? Am I overthinking with his reaction right now? Why should I do that though?

"Jimin!" I called his name loudly. His shoulder jumps at the surprise, he quickly turns his head away from our view and replied with a small 'what?'

I scoff at his attitude, pulling him to face me by his shoulder. The man almost fall at the strong pull and instantly, I could see his eyes widen like a pingpong ball when I enclose our face inches away with each other.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" Jimin asks softly and it tickles my stomach. I laugh at his big eyes. I didn't want to tease him too long.

I quit teasing him before I push myself back from the closeness with a quick peek at his red ears.

Interesting. I thought.

"Let me wash your shirt for you... Ah, never mind. I think it's better if I just buy you a new one tomorrow. How about it?"

"You don't need to buy a new one."

"Do you want your white uniform to have a big yellow on the sleeve?" I gag at the thought of it, "Cause I don't."

Jimin looks stun. Maybe it's because I'm making jokes with him, like we were before. It could give him a hope. A hope for us to be back again but I could never betray the past me who is hurt by his leave. This is the first time I'm choosing to be selfish. I must care for myself and I must care for the future and past me too.

I ignore his shock face and smile tightly at him.

He chuckles lightly before he nods his head, "Whatever you say, fireball. You always do what you think is the best for you."

"Fireball?" I hear Jungkook whisper Jimin's nickname for me but I choose to ignore it cause it doesn't mean anything. Right?

"I always think what's best for both of us." I corrected him.

The smooth conversation is quickly disturb with a loud and very, fake cough from the youngest person between us.

"Cough!" Jungkook coughed. Literally.

Both me and Jimin stare at him with a disapprove face, I take a deep breath to arrange my thoughts for a better conversation between my past and present right now. Both of them are different from each other but they are also same at some point and to make it more complicated, all of us actually know each other with different but real dynamic stories.