Chapter fourteen-Ichiraku no jutsu!

It was looking so small. It was like a tent, only more square and made of wood. "Here we are, the best Ramen in Konohagakure." Naruto said with excitement. So it was that good. My stomach was rumbling as we went inside and sat down. "Naruto! It's been a while." the guy behind the counter said. "yep, you bet. Me and my new friend Yuugure wanted to grab some Ramen." Naruto answered. "I see, well then, what can I get you?" The ramen man said and handed me a menu. "I bet you're getting the same as always Naruto." he said and Naruto nodded.

I looked through the menu. I decided on a spicy ramen with pork and a rice ball. "Ah! A good choice." The ramen man said and began preparing our ramen. "So!" Naruto said. "You wanted a tip on how to mater the Bunshin no jutsu, right?" he continued and grinned.

I chuckled. "yeah, it would be nice if I could stay and become a ninja." I said. "well then I'd better tell you the trick, huh?" Naruto said. The ramen man placed a bowl in front of me. It looked so good and it smelled fantastic. "Here you go fellas!" he said joyfully. "Itidakimasu." I said.

----------------------------------------------

Note, sometimes I'll be using Japanese words like "Itidakimasu" which is a tanks to the cook before eating.

----------------------------------------------

I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and began eating. The ramen was overwhelming. It was like an explosion of taste in my mouth. I knew instantly I would get addicted to this. "So, do you want lectures during or after your meal?" Naruto asked. "I can listen while eating alright if you think that saves time." I said.

"Got it. Well the thing about the shadow clone jutsu, is that you have to form a similar chakra flow and expel it from your body, while imagining a clone. It's actually not that hard when you learn." He said. "That is what Katari said too. But it's a lot harder in praxis." I answered. a Naruto was about to finish his ramen. I took the bowl and drank the soup. "Thanks for the food. It was delicious." I said. The ramen man chuckled. "Glad you liked it." He said.

"As far as it goes, it's all about determination. But even so, the chakra control is also an important part. Though if you had a real teacher you would have learned it faster." Naruto said. "I guess it's all about practice." I said. "Yeah." Naruto said and payed. "Thank you for treating me. I'll have to pay that back sometime." I said and stood up. Naruto and I stood on the streets. "Once again, good luck with the exams." He said and stretched out his hand towards me with a thumbs up, and a big grin all over his face. I began to smile. "Yeah, thanks." I said. Then he left me and I began to walk home.

I had gotten to a street with no people. Odd, the village was so lively. "I see you've met the local troublemaker." a familiar cold voice said. "Niro, I must compliment you for sneaking up on me." I said coldly. "Don't play with me." he said and landed next to me. He must've been on the rooftops. "I know that you are not a puny ninja who just lost his grandpa and left by himself. I can't explain the assassins in the forest, but you definitely aren't just a random kid from the forest. You are way stronger than that." he said.

"You've got it wrong. I am just a random kid." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I just happened to be under the training of my grandpa. " I said and began to walk away.