Chapter nine-Team 12

We walked without talking. Only Ayaka was humming. We had left the plains and gotten into a forest. It was quite peaceful.

We had walked for about twenty minutes, when someone put a kunai to my back. "Don't move." A deep male voice said. Ayaka turned around. Jeez sensei, don't startle my friends. Yuugure, this is Uroba sensei. Sensei, this is Yuugure, I found him near the explosion site." she said.

"Well, if he is your friend everything is ok. I'm Uroba Tuyoba. Squad leader of team twelve." he said and remove the kunai.

"Where are the others?" Ayaka asked.

"Right here." A slow male voice said.

A boy and a girl landed next to Uroba.

The boy was wearing a black shirt and army green pants. He had black hair and blue eyes. He looked at me, judging me.

The girl was wearing a red shirt and a long pink skirt. She had blonde hair and yellow eyes.

Uroba was wearing a black shirt and a green vest. He had grayish brown pants. He had white hair and blue eyes. Also he had a scar from his forehead on the left side down over his face to the chin on the right. Then I saw that he was wearing a headband similar to Ayakas on his forehead. The boy was wearing one too, also on his forehead, the girl on the other hand had it around her upper arm.

"This I Niro." Uroba said and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Hi I guess." he huffed. "and then we have Katari." Uroba said and put his hand on Katari's head. "H-H-H-Hi" she said and blushed.

"Sensei, Yuugure wants to come to Konoha with us." Ayaka said. "Well, before I can accept that I'll need to know where you come from." Uroba said.

The question woke up everybody's imterest. Ayaka moved a bit closer and Niro looked at me in a new, curious way.

"Well, to tell the truth. I might as well tell you the whole story." I sighed.

"I have been living with my grandpa, recently he was killed by mercenaries. Then I met a group of fighters, but we where attacked by the mercenaries because of me. I managed to fight off their leader, but he activated a destructive seal, which was that big explosion. I managed to escape it but I was knocked out. When I woke up, Ayaka was trying to wake me up, and she brought me her. What a rough day I've had now that I think of it." I told them. I didn't tell them anything about me being an Uchiha, it would be safer to keep that to myself.

Katari began sobbing and ran into me hugging me tightly. "Whoa, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I said.

"But you, you must be, feeling so alone." She said. "The compassionate Katari. But it must've been tough." Uroba said.

"Really, I'm fine." I said. Katari let go of me and sniffed. "I guess I'll go talk to the hokage about letting you join our team." Uroba said.

Katari lit up and yelled "Really!"

Uroba nodded and we made our way towards Konoha.