Chapter seven-Destruction

"I need your help. Help me get revenge on my brother." Sasuke said. "I can't. I know five ninjutsu, a couple of ninja art techniques and one taijutsu technique except simple fighting. And don't ask me about genjutsu." I said. "It's of no matter. Join me and I'll teach you to become strong." Sasuke said. "I'll. I really do..." I started but was interrupted by a kunai hitting the ground between us. As I took a closer look, I saw that a paper bomb was attached to it. Sasuke had already jumped away, and just as I had gotten into the air, it exploded.

I flew into a tree. As I fell to the ground I heard Sasuke say: "Show yourself."

I looked around. Then I saw them. The ninja who had killed my grandfather.

|Flashback|

Three ninja in grey armor and with blank masks with no holes to look out through stood on a branch in above the burning cabin. Then they dissolved into thin air.

|Real world|

It was them. I clenches my fists. Then I stood up. "Are you part of the Anbu black ops?" Sasuke asked.

"Those no good assassins have nothing on us. Are the Eradicators." the biggest of them said. The only thing that made them different from each other was their body size. Then the two others attacked Sasuke. It seemed as if they where only trying to get him away from me. Sasuke blocked and dodged every single attack. Soon they all where out of sight.

I looked back up where the big guy where, but he was gone. Then I was smashed into the tree again. "Tell me your identity. Are you Yuugure Uchiha?" he said and puts his masked face very close to mine. "The name is Kissmy Ass. Pleased to meet ya." I said smirking. Then he smashed me back into the tree. "You can make this a lot easier for yourself." he said. "Well, if you must know then I am in fact Yuugure Uchiha." I said an swept away his legs. Then I leapt into the trees.

He quickly got up and rushed at me up to the branch I was standing on. I tipped backwards and fell towards the ground. On my way down I made some hand signs, the formed a ring with my middle and index finger. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu." I yelled and blew a fireball towards my opponent.

I landed on the ground. Then I checked how many blades I had left. Twelve! More than enough. "Yaaaaagh!" The Eradicator yelled as he rushed towards me. His left side had been burnt by my fireball. Then I leapt back not a branch. I formed an activation hand sign and said: "Ninja art: Blade storm." Then I grabbed four blades in each hand, and threw them at him.

The blades multiplied into 80. My opponent had no escape from my jutsu. He grabbed a kunai and began deflecting them. I pushed off the branch and flew toward him. I laid sideways in the air as I said. "Shadow step technique: Nightfall kick" and them kicked him in the chest. The ninja went flying. He hit the ground multiple times before he was stopped by crashing into a huge rock. He groaned as he stood up. It had taken a huge amount of energy from him, just to stand up again. "Sir!" The two ninja from before said and landed next to him. "What should we do. The other one is too strong. I couldn't see Sasuke anywhere.

"Eradicators, LAY WASTE!" the big one yelled and they all jammed their palms into the ground simultaneously. Immediately a seal stretched out from beneath their palms and expanded. It expanded further than I was able to see. "Try to survive this Uchiha scum." the big ninja said. Then they all dissolved into air.

The earth began shaking and cracked open. I had begun darting away as soon as the ground had begun to shake. The cracks expanded just as the seal and created a rift. I sprinted through the trees. The cracks expanded faster than I could run. Soon after the cracks began to glow, as did the whole ground afterwards.

The seal seemed to never end. Just as I was about to give in to exhaustion, I saw the end if the seal. A line where the seal had stopped.

I sprinted even faster. 100 meters.

My legs where trembling. 60 meters.

My lungs where burning. One more leap.

I leapt through the air, passing the line where the seal had stopped. I was one meter away as the whole area inside the seal exploded. The force flung me away. I was flying towards a treeless area between the woods. I landed on the hard ground with a loud THUD.

My eyes began to blacken. "Now I see why they call it lay waste." I wheezed. Then I fainted.