Chapter 24

I woke up early to get ready for the date. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked in my closet. I grabbed some white shorts and a nice blue blouse. I brought them to the bathroom and dried my hair. I put on my outfit and applied mascara. I didn’t want to get too dressed up. When I walked back into the bedroom, Liam was waking up. “Better get ready while I make breakfast” he nodded and walked to the door to the boys’ washroom. I went to the kitchen and put out some cereal and milk. Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn walked in sleepily and started munching down. While they were eating, I put on my sandals and waited for Liam. He came out with a white Burberry top and some black basketball shorts. It was simple, but he looked amazing in it.

“Ready?” I asked him.

“As ready as I’ll ever be!” I grabbed my phone and took his hand and we left.

After we got into the parking lot, I parked the car and we walked to the entrance. We bought our tickets, and headed in. “I’m surprised no one has spotted us yet!” I said while we were walking through.

“Yeah, or maybe they’re just leaving us alone!” he said with a grin.

“Maybe…Hey! Leviathon?” I asked while pointing to the ride. It was in the top four tallest rollercoasters in North America. “Sure!” We got in the fast lane and got in fast. We buckled in and went up the drop. “Are you scared?” I asked Liam.

“Umm, noo” Liam whimpered. “Yes you are!” I teased.

“How are you now scared?” he asked me. “I love this ride! I’ve been on it loads of times before, babe! Get ready cuz here we goooooo!!!!!” we sped down the track.

After we finished, we went on a lot of rides then ate some lunch. We got stopped a few times to sign and take pictures but most people gave us our space, which was nice. It was close to closing so we went to the game booths. “OMG!!! IT’S A MINION FROM DESPICABLE ME!!!!” I screamed and ran to the booth. It was the milk can one where you had to through a baseball into a milk can. “Liam! Give me five bucks!” Liam gave me some and I handed it to the lady. “Hey, aren’t you from One Direction and you are his girlfriend? “the lady asked.

“Yeah! Do you want a picture?” Liam asked.

“Sure!” she gave me her phone and I took a picture, then Liam switched with me. After we gave her the phone back. “Hey, this you guys are so cute and nice, I’ll give you an extra ten balls”

“You don’t have to” I said.

“So, it’s alright!” Since we got an extra ten balls, we each had ten each! I wasted all of mine missing and Liam had one left. He blew on it and through it. And it landed in! “LIAM! You are the best!” the lady brought down the huge stuffy and I hugged it. “IT’S SO FLUFFY!!!!” I screamed and we left the park. We drove home and walked into the apartment. “Hey Liam, where did Gabby go?” Harry asked while shaking the stuffy. I giggled and brought it to my room and placed it on the bench.

I came back out and cooked us all dinner, we ate and went to bed. BEST DAY EVER!

The day of the second concert

We drove to the venue and got ready. I did my regular thing and the boys did theirs. After the concert, we all got changed and we met at the meet and greet area. “Hey, where’s Liam?” Paul asked.

“Oh, we had to get something” Niall stated. “I’ll get him” I volunteered and walked to the boys’ dressing room. I knocked and opened my door. I saw Liam and Danielle. Kissing.

END OF BOOK ONE!

This is the end, I hope you liked it! I'll post the sequel when I can! Thanks for reading!

~Renea