Chapter 21 Part 2

“Hi Liam!” I yelled and started shooting foam bullets at him. “That’s what you get for mobbing me with silly string!!!!” I yelled and kept on shooting at him.

“AHH!!!” He yelled and he started running around. “You can’t hit me while I’m running!” he teased me and stuck his tongue out at me. Just as he did that, I hit him right on the forehead. He looked shocked because it stuck to his forehead. He pulled it off, dropped it on the crowd, and pretended to die. As I looked around, the other boys also fell down, leaving me and the band standing up. We all went to each other and high fived each other. We laughed as the boys stood back up. We immediately pointed the nerf guns at them. “We surrender!!!” Niall said and they put their hands up in defeat. I smiled and I looked at the band. They nodded and we took one last shot at them, and then slid the guns to backstage. I grabbed a mic from the couch and spoke to the crowd, “And this is what happens when you mob me with silly string and WRECK MY HAIR!” I curtsied and I walked away. The band went to their instruments as the boys stood up and talked to the audience. “While the cleaning crew clear the nurf bullets, I just want to say that you should NEVER get on Gabby’s bad side” Liam stated while emphasizing with his hands. “Yeah, she is almost as good as me!” Lou stated. The mess we created was cleared so the boys started singing. They sang Tell Me a Lie and after, stopped and looked at each other. Liam nodded and walked backstage towards me. I thought he was going to get payback so I started running away, but Liam was too quick for me. “Hey, Gabbs! I’m not here to hurt you! I want to show you something!” I let him take my hand as he led me on stage. “This one is to my awesome girlfriend, Gabby!” Liam said then kissed me on the cheek. The crowd went wild as he started singing.

You know I've always got your back girl

So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running

I say this, cause it's a matter of fact girl

You just call my name

I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll get coming

He took my hand and we started dancing. I smiled at him and held him close to me. Then Harry started singing.

On the other side of the world

It don't matter, I'll be there in two, i'll be there in two, i'll be there in two

I still feel it everytime

It's just something that you do

Now ask me why I want to

I grabbed a mic and sang with them at the chorus.

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do do

From the way that we touch baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you, you, you

The way you make it feel new, new, new

Like every party is just us too

And there's nothing I could point to

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything about you, you, you

It's everything that you do, do do

It's everything about you

Niall then started singing and did his famous jump.

Yes I like the way you smile with your eyes

Other guys see it but they realize that it's my, my lovin'

There's something about your laugh that makes me wanna have to