Chapter 15

HELLO PEEPS! Can you guys please check out my other stories and give me feedback. I know they are short, but they are prologues. They are only there to introduce you to the story until I get the time to actually start them! Maybe when I finish this, then I will be more serious with them. Now, let us go to the story.

________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up the sunlight on my face, I looked around the room. It was a complete disaster. There was pizza everywhere and toilet paper draped the walls. “What happened?”” I asked Liam as he woke.

“I have no idea,” he answered as he stood up, “I think the boys came here and mesed the room up, because the room was perfect when we went to bed”

“Well, let’s go eat, and then we can think of a way to get them back”

“Okay, you get ready first because I know for a fact that girls take longer to get ready than boys”

“Fine,” I said and stuck my tongue out, “Okay, see you in a little bit!” I answered sweetly, and walked into the washroom. I put my clothes on the cabinet, and stepped in the shower. I let the warm water hit my face as my muscles relaxed. I lathered my shampoo in my hair. As I washed it out of my hair, the soup went across my skin and into the drain. I got out and dried my hair with the blue hairdryer. I tousled my hair while drying it until it wasn’t wet. I put on a green t-shirt, a black cardigan, and some skinny jeans and stepped out of the washroom. I told Liam it was his turn and we went in. I slipped on my silver ballet flats and sat on the couch.

I checked my twitter and I saw something new. #Labbs was trending worldwide.

Hey guys! #Labbs is so cute! I love however made it up! I tweeted. I already got 20 retweets and replies to the tweet. I logged off as Liam entered the living room. “Guess what?” I asked him.

“What?”

“There is this hash tag trending on twitter and it’s about us! It’s called #Labbs! It’s so cute!” Liam walked up to me and hugged me tightly. “I love you Gabbs”

“I love you too!” we stood up and walked out the door. We headed down the hall and into the breakfast buffet. We saw the others sitting in a private room, so we walked over and joined them. “Well, good morning to the love birds!” Harry teased us as we sat beside him. I looked around and Niall caught my eye. He had a whole stack of huge plates piled on top of each other. How could that boy eat so much? Liam and I got some food and started eating. While we were munching down, Niall stood up and went to the buffet. He got three more plates and chowed down. I heard a faint noise in the background. “AHH! I have no more food!” a deep, masculine voice yelled from the kitchen. My eyes widened and so did the others. We rushed out of the restaurant and ran away. When we had distance in between us, we stopped. “Wow Niall, how much can your stomach hold?” I asked, breathless from the running.

“Well, apparently a lot” he shrugged and sat on a bench.

“Let’s go to the van and head to the rehearsal” Liam suggested and we all agreed. We headed to the van and the driver headed off. Once we go there, we couldn’t find any parking at all. So we had to park on the street. We were early so we went into the coffee shop on the strip and sat down. We ordered our drinks and donuts and talked. “So Gabbs, are you ready for your very first concert tour?” Zayn asked while we were waiting.

“Kind of…” I said. I was quite terrified. What if I forgot the words to the songs as I sung them? That would be humiliating. But, I do have some experience on the live shows, so it’s not that different. But I also didn’t want to wreck the boys concert if I messed up.

“You’re going to do great next, next week” Liam said, holding me tight as the waitress gave our drinks. I sipped my hot chocolate and we decided to cross the street to the studio. When we were heading across the street, Liam ran after Louis like little kids. Louis already made it across but Liam was catching up. Then all of a sudden, I saw a red blur hit Liam head on. I dropped my cocoa and ran to Liam. “LIAM!!” I yelled and rushed to his body. I picked him up and put him on my lap. I hugged his body into mine and started rocking him. “Call 911!” I panicked and I saw a woman take out her phone and started dialing. This cannot be happening. “Liam, stay with me. You are going to be alright” I kept on rocking him until I heard the ambulance and the paramedics rushed over. They told me to let go but I couldn’t so Zayn had to pry me off. “He’s going to be okay Gabby” Zayn tried to comfort me. But I wouldn’t work. I was so shocked; I couldn’t even get tears to form. This had to be a bad dream. I’ll wake up and Liam would be perfectly okay I told myself. But of course that isn’t true.

___________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it was so short, but it had a dramatic ending. do you think Liam will be okay? stay tuned!