Chapter 10

“The winner is…Julie Jones!” I was shocked. I fake smiled at Julie and hugged her. “Congrats. You deserve it” I said, almost crying. I said my goodbye’s to the audience and walked offstage to the boys. I ran into Liam’s arms and started crying. I couldn’t believe it. I worked so hard on making it to the finals, and didn’t win. This must have been like this for the boys, getting in third. I cried my eyes out onto Liam’s shirt while he kept on stroking my back. “It’s alright, you were great out there. The bright side is, you got to sing with the most awesomely talented people!” Liam tried to cheer me up.

I smiled, “That’s true, you guys were pretty awesome!”

“That’s right!” Harry shouted. I excused myself from the boys and went to my dressing room to pack up. I changed out of my clothes and put on my sweats and t-shirt. I wiped all the gunk off my face and tied my hair in a bun. On the way back to the boys, I saw Loren and ran up to her. “Thanks for everything you did for me to get this far. And especially thank you for hooking me up with the boys.”

“You’re very welcome!” Loren said and hugged me. “Now go run off to your boyfriend and company and have some fun tonight!”

“Will do. Let’s hope we can have a girl’s night someday!”

“Okay, bye Gabbs!”                             

“Bye Lor Lor!” I smiled. She glared at me but in turned to a smile. She hated it when I called her “Lor Lor” I found the boys in their dressing room packing up their stuff. We headed out to my house and all fell down on the couch. “That was a long, tiring, and sad day” I stated while looking up at the ceiling.

“I agree with the first two” Niall said, “not the last. It wasn’t sad. You did great and you know it. So I congratulate you on that”

“Thanks Nialler”

“No prob”

“I’M BORED!!” Louis complained.

“You’re always bored.” Zayn stated.

“I have a game to play! How ‘bout Mafia!?” I asked.

“What’s that?” Harry asked.

“The aim of the game is to catch the killer. So there is a story teller, in this case me. And all of you close your eyes when I say the city fell asleep. Then I will go around and tap someone on the shoulder once, they will be the killer. If I tap you twice, you’re the doctor. If I tap you three times, you are the detective. So then once I have chosen the people. I ask the Mafia to choose a person to kill, they do so and then they close their eyes. Then I ask the doctor to save someone, they choose then goes back to sleep. Then I ask the doctor to guess you the murderer is. Then everyone wakes up and I tell what happened. I don’t say who the killer is until they are caught. Nor do I do for the other two. They game keeps on going till everyone dies and the Mafia wins, or the killer gets caught. Got it?”

“Yep!” the five said.

“Okay. Close your eyes so I can choose!” They do so. I walk around. I tapped Liam once, Harry twice, and Louis three times. “Okay, I chose!” then I sat down. “Good evening, I am Gabby reporting for the cp34 news. I have had reports of a criminal being killing some people in the area. I advise you to lock your doors. Be safe. Then the city fell asleep.” Then the boys closed their eyes and put their heads down. “Mafia, wake up.” Liam opened his eyes. “Point to the person you want to kill” Liam looked around the circle and pointed at Niall. “Interesting choice, eh?” I asked. He nodded. “Mafia, fall asleep” and Liam closed his eyes.

“Doctor, wake up” Harry opened his eyes. “Who do you want to save?” He pointed at boobear. I nodded and told him to put his head down and he did so. How cute of him to pick Louis! But the sad thing is, Louis was the detective.

“Detective, wake up!” I yelled. Louis woke up and looked around the circle. He pointed at Zayn. “Okay. Put your head down.” Louis did. I thought of a story at the top of my head. “The city woke up.” And everybody put their heads up.

“Today I have some bad news. Niall Horan was killed last night, due to eating a poisoned pizza, which he ordered from delivery. Police think that the delivery man was an imposter, who sadly decided to kill Mr. Horan. Okay Niall, you can keep your head up and watch the rest of the game” I told him and motioned him to the couch.

“Okay, everyone is who they are still” I explained. “The town fell asleep” I asked Liam again who he wanted to kill, he chose Zayn. Then Harry saved Liam. I thought, wow, only if he knew he was saving the murderer. Louis decided to guess Zayn again as the murderer. “Everyone wakes up. Okay, I have troubling news today. Zayn Malik was found in a back alley, dead lying cold on floor. When police found out, they saw a mysterious figure running in the background. The police weren’t quick enough and whoever they were, they got away. Okay Zayn, byez! Okay so the murderer is here, but I cannot tell you if the doctor or detective is still here. They could have been murdered. Okay, fall asleep.”

It was only Liam, Harry, and Louis left. Liam killed Louis, Harry got scared and saved himself, and Louis guessed Harry. “Okay, I am sorry to say this but detective Louis was found bleeding in his apartment. Doctor Harry decided to take a nap and lock his office door so Louis died of a very sad cause. The murderer won! Liam congrats! He managed to kill everyone except Harry! If only Louis guessed Liam and Harry saved Louis, Liam would have lost!” I explained.

“Wow, that one time I decided to save Liam, I actually saved the murderer.” Harry said shocked.

“That was a great game! Even though I was the first one out…” Niall said.

“Yeah! We should play another time later. But for now, I want to go to bed.” Zayn said and yawned.

“Okay, you guys go to bed. I’m gonna catch a quick snack then head off” I said. The boys nodded and said their goodnights and headed to bed. While I was eating my good o’l instant noodles, the doorbell rang. I walked to the door holding my instant noodles and opened the door. When I saw who was at the other side, I dropped my beloved noodles.