Chapter 18

Once we arrived at the restaurant we sat down and told the hostess that we are waiting for someone. They nodded and gave each of us water. We talked a little bit, and then I saw Dani coming from the door and I motioned her to sit. So there were seven of us. Liam to my right and my dear Hazza to my left. Across was Dani. Zayn to the left of her and Louis across from Hazza. Niall was left at one of the ends, and the other seat had our stuff on it. We all ordered our food, while we were waiting, Louis said something that I bet you could predict.

“I wanna truth or dare!!!!” Louis whined while bouncing on his seat.

“Fine!” Liam said while rolling his eyes. He put his arm over my shoulder and I snuggled into him. I saw Dani looking at me and Liam with a hint of jealousy. “Dani, since your new. Let’s make you go first. Truth or Dare?” Louis asked her while nudging her with his elbow.

“Umm, dare” she said. Oh gosh, she had no idea what was coming for her.

“I dare you to…” Louis said while thinking, “to play call or delete kind of thing. But only you call that person and nothing or no one else”

“Ummm,” Dani said while reaching for her phone, “okay” She scrolled down her contacts. “Stop!” Louis said and Dani looked at her phone.

“Who is it?” Niall asked while craning his head over the table.

“It’s the choreographer for the X-factor’s dancers” Dani explained.

“Well,” Harry said, “you call her and tell her that you want your job back, but under the condition that every time you dance. You want a fruit basket at your door”

“Um, okay” Danielle said and dialed the number. When the other line answered, she put it on speaker phone.

“Hello?” a feminine French accent answered. I swear Louis was about to pee his pants. It went on to the point when the French woman thought Danielle was crazy and hung up on her. It was hilarious! Dani hung up the phone. “Wow, thanks Lou. Now I will never be hired from her again, unless she retires or gets fired”

“You are very welcome!” Louis said while clapping his hands. That boy is wrong in the head.

“My turn!” Dani exclaimed. “Liam, truth or dare”

“Truth”

“If you had to choose, who would you kiss if you couldn’t kiss Gabby?”

Liam looked around the table and his eyes landed on Niall. “Nialler” Niall blew a kiss and Liam and he pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket. I laughed and Liam grinned at me. My boy was a five year old. But as Liam and Niall were joking around. Danielle was giving daggers at Liam. She must have thought that since she was the only other girl, she would get picked. Then our food came and we ate and chatted. Danielle put on her fake smile and pretended like nothing was wrong. Too bad that I saw her in her normal state! Danielle said that she had to go, so we said our good byes and she left. I was kind of relieved because once she left. The boys warmed up again and started fooling around. We paid for food and we headed back to the hotel. When we got into our room, I forgot the huge mess. “You know what. You four come back in the morning and then clean it up. I’m too tired to clean now” the boys nodded their heads and left the room to go to sleep.

Liam and I tucked into the covers and Liam put his arms around me. I breathed in the scent of him, beside me once again. He kissed my neck playfully. “I love you, and don’t you forget it”

“How could I forget it? You are the Liam James Payne” I said joking and fell asleep.

___________

Sorry it’s so short! But I wanted to update before I left. So here! Vote and comment. I want a surprise for when I get back!