Chapter 3

The door opened... (where we left off)

On the other side, Liam was standing before me. He smiled at me and whispered, "Shhh, I'll pretend I didn't find you, okay? Just stay quite." I nodded in response and he closed the door softly. Wow, how sweet of him! I might actually win!

I waited a few moments and wondered how the other boys were doing. Five minutes past and still nothing. Okay. What's going on? Then all of a sudden, wham! The door opened and five bodies piled on top of me. "OWW!" I yelled.

"Haha!" Louis laughed in my face.

"Guys! Get off! Losing...breath...slowly...dying..." Then I pretended to go limp.

"Oh no! Guys, guys, get off!" Niall yelled and they quickly got off. Then I jumped on them and they all fell.

"And that's what you get when you mess with me." I stated and walked away.

I walked over to the kitchen to grab a snack but when I went to the fridge, nothing. I checked the cupboards, nothing. "NIALLER!! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while the boys rushed in. "Niall, can you PLEASE explain to why my cupboards are bare."

 "I was hungry..."

"Not only did you eat my noodles...BUT MY WHOLE KITCHEN!! You five are going to come with me and buy more food!"

"Okay" The five boys said.

"Now wait here, and I'm going to go change." Then I walked to my room and locked the door. Now, what to wear, what to wear. I went to my closet and took out a random tee and hoodie, pulled on some sweats and went downstairs. Don't need to look all fancy, just going to the store! "Okay, lets go! I'm driving!" I grabbed my purse and led them to my car. "Seat belt check!"

"Yep!" They said in unison and we took off! I turned up the radio, to here one of my all time favourite songs, Last Friday Night by Katy Perry. I started singing the lyrics to the song and the boys caught on.

There's a stranger in my bed,

There's a pounding my head

Glitter all over the room

Pink flamingos in the pool

I smell like a minibar

DJ's passed out in the yard

Barbie's on the barbeque

There's a hickey or a bruise

Pictures of last night

Ended up online

I'm screwed

Oh well

It's a black top blur

But I'm pretty sure it ruled

Last Friday night

Yeah we danced on tabletops

And we took too many shots

Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night

Yeah we maxed our credit cards

And got kicked out of the bar

So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night

We went streaking in the park