Songs

A/N: Okay so first off I just wanted to start off by saying a huge THANK YOU for letting this set of poems to reach half a thousand reads! and since we have accomplished that I wanted to just do a large compilation of my favorite lyrics from Crown The Empire's albums... so I hope you enjoy.

"Tonight we will sail to the edge of the world and watch the stars fall down... you'll put your head in my arms as we wonder is there anything we could have done." The Fallout.

"I stand on the ash of all I've ever loved, memories of a broken heart now I'm alone in the dark. I know there is a way out when all hope is gone find the light in a new dawn, but there is a way to do this on our own." Memories Of A Broken Heart.

"this is the road I chose this is the life I made say what you want but now this world opened her arms for me. I write these words in blood I write these words for you This world deserves to finally know the Truth." evidence.

" In the darkest night the smallest light is blinding." (Act i) call to arms.

"I've grown so sick of hiding , Its time we reclaim whats ours . they try to say what we'll become And rearrange the stars. I know I'm sick and fucking tired of this mess they've made so let their arrows block out the sun and we will fight under the shade." Initiation.

"We hold onto the lies to feel free, so shackled by smiles so empty. we are scared of the war, so we've forgotten who we are. We have traded in hope for safety, we are raised in the smoke , insisting that we're all to tired to light the fire and shake the earth." Machines.

"where will you run when there's no place left for you to hide? When you're faced with the flood, will you stand for the future and swallow your pride?" Machines.

"If all we are is just machines, then we must be the cogs, inside the weels of change. we must be more than machines, we can't afford to hide, we must embrace the pain." Machines.

"So how much longer must I wait to fill this emptiness. I've made mistakes and had my dreams slip through the cracks. I've seen hate surround me in this dark abyss, but all this pain makes me certain that there's love for me to find on brighter paths." Second thoughts.

"And when I'm worried can I look up to the satellites and hear them call your name? Them I'll know that I cant be the only star in the world thats trying to burn.

So look to the satellites and them call your name they're singing And I'll know that I'm never alone." Satellites.

"Trademark the revolution Swallow your sin and bury your soul this is your retribution the end of all that you know...

we're holding onto tomarrow the day our flag will ascend we are the voice of the hollow we are the start of your end... we are the start of your end

So say your goodbyes we're at an all out war the world wont survive but I'll choose how I want to die tonight so say your alive one last time and let the fire rise." The Phoenix reborn.

"So its time that I bid you farewell I'll sign my release with your blood You cant keep me trapped in this hell I wont ever call this my tomb The place where your soul is sent to die is the place where my purpose was found I'm taking control of my life. I'm raising an army from hell and Im burning this place to the ground." Jonny's rebellion.

"So gather ye demons , it seams it your day I sin but I've payed more ten thousand graves and though we are the damned we're so far from alone so let's bury the hatchet inside of their skulls." Johnny's rebellion.

"Don't ever trust the devil bitch!" Johnny ringo.

"The voices inside my head are taking over They are telling me that my life is in danger. I'm scared the silence won't come back forever I believe this is my darkest hour." voices.

A/n: Okay so I hope you all dont hate me now. lol but ya so i accidentally left the bold on for those first few quotes, and I'm to lazy to fix it sooo later guys.