13.13 Unknown would like to Facetime 📲

"When I get lonely, baby, you're the cure
My love for you, it never fades " - Phora
====================================================================================
Xodia Welsher
Date : A random day in November
Pov : 1st

Journal Entry #9

Take me to the moon,

Let me see the stars,

Send me into orbit,

Didn't I tell you,

Honey,

I never been in love,

All I ever did was show my love,

And I'm scared love,

You can't blame me love,

Let me fall in love,

You'll be hooked by the morning love,

You didn't expect this,

My body to turn you out of place,

Honey don't worry,

Your on your way,

I hope your not gonna hurt me,

Cause i just wanna blow your mind,

I get you can't love no one forever,

I don't mind,

I just wanna leave you breathless,

To love and hold you love,

I know I can't be your one and only,

Early days,

Late nights,

I love you and it will never fade,

Even if it's only for one night,

Journal Entry Over

I closed my laptop with ease , picking up my hair brush.

"Take me to the moon , I wanna be with the stars , send me , send me , into orbit"
I repeated lowly as I brushed my curls out a bit and slicked my hair into a bun. Today we hadn't had school because of some teacher workshop thing.

" She said she never been in love , all she ever did was give her love , everyone only take her love so you scare of love I don't blame you love" As I sung along to my music while doing my edges it paused. I automatically knew someone was calling me cause my music doesn't randomly pause.

Unknown would like to FaceTime ...

I contemplated picking the phone up since they were calling me private. I realized it could be someone important, what if it's B , I quickly rush to pick the phone up getting it before the last ring.
Before they popped up on the screen I decided to play music on my Alexa.

"Alexa play Breathless from Star season 3" His big ass , strong neck ass faced then popped into the camera. As I was about to hit the big red button he said something.

"Xodia fucken wait ... hold on please" I contemplated it , I decided I wanted to hear with this sorry excuse of a person had to say. I motioned for him to go on.

" Xodia i know I fucked up , I'm accountable for my actions but please hear me the fuck out , i real do wanna try something with you , your" He took a long pause and we just looked at each other.

All I could hear was my music.

"I don't wanna hurt you, I just wanna blow your mind, Tonight I'ma leave you breathless, breathless, Can't love no one forever, Really hope that you don't mind" Flowed with ease threw the speaker. I motioned for him to continue and he snapped outta whatever daze he was in.

"I can't describe it, it's like when I get lonely I think of you, I just don't understand it, but I wanna make it up to you because by no means was what I did okay, I get that none of it makes what I did any better but please let me take you out." I thought about it , he did seem sincere but this man is all types of fucked up. One day he wants this then next he wants that ...

" On one condition" He simply nodded.

" You don't try anything , I mean don't kiss me don't even touch me" I said , not believing I just agreed to go out somewhere with my abuser , I get dumber and dumber everyday.

" I'll be there by 7 , wear something nice" and with that he hung up.

(// Hmm seems like Xo was to easy on Jah. Will there meeting go left ? Is she still in love with him ? Will things look up for the both of them and there relationship ? Find out here on the next chapter of Ecstasy| XXXTENTACION
//)

(\\ DISCLAIMER I MIGHT DELETE THIS CHAPTER DEPENDING OK FEEDBACK //)

(// XXXTENTACION (his management) just released bad and are teasing about skins and I'm fucken here for it , Bad was everything I expected it to be , I just wish it was a bit faster , other than that I love the song and can't wait for skins to drop //)

(\\ Y'all we hit 2k+ reads , I'm beyond grateful for you guys , every read counts and I love each and everyone of you guys especially the ones that comment , I've been going threw some shit and I really didn't wanna write but reading your comments made me motivated so thank you .. I love you all till next time 💗 //)

(\\ A's world forever 🌎💗 //)

794 words , Edited