15.15 I just assumed ... ☹️

"Under the assumption love is dead" - XXX
====================================================================================
Jahseh Onfroy
Date : A random day in November
Pov : 1st

"Mila it's okay" I say rubbing her back as she cried. Mila wasn't much of a touchy person so if she let you touch her it was an emergency.

"Jah its 4 in the morning you have school please go home" she says not really able to get the words out.

(// Ila is pronounced ill•le•a //)

"Ila i haven't seen you in 5 years , you called me and I'm gonna be here for you , let me be here for you" I say pulling her into a full embrace as she shook on her carpeted floors. Kamil was my best friend before I got stuck in that jail cell. Yeah I met ski in there but nothing was worth the fucked up shit I went threw in there.

"Jahseh Im sorry , Im so sorry , I shouldn't have been mad you got a new friend , I'm so sorr" I cut her off.

"Mila it's okay , you know you'll always have special place in my heart you tall ass motherfucker" She chuckles slowing her tears down.

"Jahseh any girl that's gets you is lucky, you'll make a great boyfriend to someone one day" She says standing up from off the floor. All my mind could do was wonder to Xo. Was she sleep yet , had she ate , what she was wearing , was she wondering why i had put hands on her, was she truly ready to let go. All these questions flooded my mind at once.

"Ila I'll be right back hold on" I kiss her forehead and walk into the bathroom pulling out my phone and looking for Xo's name.

FaceTiming Future 🌎🌑🖤 ...
————————————————————
Xodia Welsher
Date : A random day in November
Pov : 1st

I reach around for my phone with my eyes bearly open. I answer it without checking who was calling.

"Hello" i mumble eyes still closed.

"Hey baby , I'm sorry if I woke you , you where on my mind" He says , his voice was raspy like he had pulled an all nighter.

"It's okay jahseh" I say trailing off.

"Xo , just talk to me I wanna hear your voice." I become slightly more alert.

"Extention cord is everything okay" I say slightly laughing. I'm exhausted I've been up all night doing homework.

"Yeah baby I just needed to hear that laugh" that makes me smile.

"SehJah come to bed" I hear a female voice in the background. Jahseh quickly hangs up. I was hurt. Always playing with my feelings like a toy. We'd just had a great date about 2 days ago. A weekend goes by and everything changes. I assumed things could actually work between us but of course the universe had other plans.

"Alexa play love scars by Trippie Redd"

This had definitely woken me up and when I went on instagram I'd wish I had just went back to sleep.

Liked by 70,726XXXTENTACION Goodnight from us 🌑💗 Tagged : Kamillove Comments Disabled

Liked by 70,726
XXXTENTACION Goodnight from us 🌑💗
Tagged : Kamillove
Comments Disabled

I wasn't crying. I couldn't cry , I was numb to him hurting me. I was more disappointed than anything. How could you call me knowing you where in the bed with another women. Yeah we're not together but I thought he had more decency. Than again he is a women abuser , I expected to much of someone so little. I decided I wouldn't let him know my pain. At 5 am I fixed my hair and slipped on a cute outfit. He hated when I posted pictures on Instagram, his reason being "why them other guys gotta look at you".

Liked by Rylandx_ , XXXTENTACION , Yungboitrunks , Delany_5  and 186 others Xodiasss  You keep hitting, I've been bruised

Liked by Rylandx_ , XXXTENTACION , Yungboitrunks , Delany_5 and 186 others
Xodiasss  You keep hitting, I've been bruised .. For a second I forgot I was a bad bitch , Begging you to stay became a habit 🌚
Comments Disabled

Hitting the blunt once more. I only smoked when I needed to escape and right now I needed to escape. The love between us is dead. It was one sided anyways. I hit the blunt again and vibe with the melody of Angel by X ft Shiloh.

—————————————————————
(// Xo just jumped all the way to conclusion, How do y'all feel about that ? Was she wrong considering his past ? Obviously him and Kamil are nothing more than friends but will Xodia find that out ? //)

(\\ Special shout to KamilHenderson22 💗 I'm happy your in my story your character fits into the plot perfectly .. don't worry if your character hasn't been added yet I will be focusing on each new edition separately .. Anyways I love you all and were about 50 reads away from 3k I fucken love you all so much //)

(\\ A's world forever 🌎🖤💗 //)

768 words , Unedited